Harmonic Trading - page 462

EURUSD and GBPUSD D1. USDCAD and USDCHF H4.

Files:

130 pips in 3 hours from scalping on 1-5 mins charts with harmonics ,

this was during the time when the market was moving very fast , majority of these trades are based one 121 patterns , the way i trade it is when i get a signal i enter with SL of 10 pips and i move my SL to BE and let the trade run till i see the market is getting to shift , however when the market moves fast the closing of trades is not very accurate sometimes it gets to your favor sometimes against you , this is just to show you how powerful harmonics are for scalping if used correctly

Files:
scaliping.jpg  66 kb

Mike_Mike:
130 pips in 3 hours from scalping on 1-5 mins charts with harmonics , this was during the time when the market was moving very fast , majority of these trades are based one 121 patterns , the way i trade it is when i get a signal i enter with SL of 10 pips and i move my SL to BE and let the trade run till i see the market is getting to shift , however when the market moves fast the closing of trades is not very accurate sometimes it gets to your favor sometimes against you , this is just to show you how powerful harmonics are for scalping if used correctly

Totally agreed. Harmonic scalping will be popular soon maybe The market will move fast like today due to US data.

grandaevus:
Bearish Gartley @ GbpCad D1 & W1

Sell limit @ 1.6010

Grandaevus where do you set your take profit? Is it set outside the red box or do you close the trade if the candle close above the red box.

row:
Grandaevus where do you set your take profit? Is it set outside the red box or do you close the trade if the candle close above the red box.

Closed @ 1.5960 and reopen it @ 1.6015 x 0.5 lots. Trade is still open.

Tp1 is 0.618 * Minimum Leg Length

grandaevus:
Closed @ 1.5960 and reopen it @ 1.6015 x 0.5 lots. Trade is still open. Tp1 is 0.618 * Minimum Leg Length

What was the reason why you closed it at 1.5960? and decide to open it at 1.6015?

grandaevus:
Closed @ 1.5960 and reopen it @ 1.6015 x 0.5 lots. Trade is still open. Tp1 is 0.618 * Minimum Leg Length

What was the reason why you closed it at 1.5960? and decide to open it at 1.6015?

grandaevus:

###ZUP_v113wsv57

Cypher pattern definition has been updated. Thanks poruchik for his warning.

Old Definition :

min XC : 1.128

New Definition :

min XC : 1.272

Hi grandaevus ,

Thanks for your effort.

I am testing ZUP_v113wsv57 .

How can I set a color to be displayed in the valid pattern ?!

Moreover, any parameters can be set for showing last valid pattern in the chart ?!

Many Thanks !!

alam313:
Hi grandaevus ,

Thanks for your effort.

I am testing ZUP_v113wsv57 .

How can I set a color to be displayed in the valid pattern ?!

Moreover, any parameters can be set for showing last valid pattern in the chart ?!

Many Thanks !!

ExtColorPatterns = Blue;

row:

Weekly Pivot R3 & very strong proved resistance

SL : Break Even

Reason: