Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 66

targus:
Matfx

I see on your blog a bullish daily on usd/cad and are waiting for a better entry, what do you consider a better entry, because I would be entering now, no? Do you post on your blog every day?

Many thanks.

The Bullish butterfly was spotted on 9 March. At that time the price wasn't going up. That's what i mean wait for better price entry.

targus:
Thank you Matfx, Which timeframes do you prefer trading harmonic. Kor4x said he was ok with 5/15/30 t/f what is your personal preference or does it depend on the pattern strength (if such a thing matters) i.e., bullish bat versus a bullish gartley plus versus timeframe.

The lowest timeframe i will use is 30 min.

Whenever there's is a pattern shows up by zup, i will check the ratio. And i also use other system daily tf to estimate market condition.

Matfx

It looks poised to me and my inexperience would tempt me to go long with it now. What would be your specific trigger to take the trade then??

targus:
Matfx It looks poised to me and my inexperience would tempt me to go long with it now. What would be your specific trigger to take the trade then??

I don't know what is the condition now because im not on my pc. Im replying your post using iPhone. Sorry. I wll come back to you once im in front of my pc.

In the attached, zup v89 and korharmonics, zup has drawn what I think is an ab=cd pattern, I am right?

Files:
korsignal21.gif  70 kb

Sorry, wrong ab=cd picture.

I am doing really well with harmonic, I really cannot thank you enough, oh the enlightenment!

I had great trades the whole week. Thank you so much, all of you.

Attached is another (hopefully great) this week trade, with the usd/chf, bullish butterfly picked up by....drumroll....zup followed by 'quite a bit later' by korharmonic, though it has to be said they are both awsome.

Files:
usd_chf.gif  82 kb
usd_chfwkly.gif  54 kb

Hi Traders, what an awesome post. Harmonic trading for me is the only way to trade. Once you understand price action and fibs you are well on your way to succeeded in Forex. Cheers guys

More about Harmonic Trading

I am a relative newbie.

I've recently downloaded ZUP_V9.2 and also WRR ZUP Info.

Both seem great.

I have also read most Scott Carney's book ..............but..........

just still like to know more. Everywhere I've read the PRZ as the basis for looking for an entry point but I never seem to see or understand what the objective or target price (or criteria) for exit.

On my charts (using ZUP) I have lines (like trend lines) called

_0Reaction_01 & _0Reaction_02 & _0Equilibrium_01

how do I use these ..... again I haven't seen an explanation anywhere.

Ask owner of ZUP_V9.2 and also WRR ZUP Info.

Reason: