Harmonic Trading - page 468

RyuShin:
From what I understand, TOTAL 1,2,3 and 4 patterns are formed by a combination of other patterns as you can see the pic. e.g. TOTAL 1 is a combination of Gartley, Bat, Anti Alternative Shark and Anti Nen Star. The ratio for TOTAL 1 is XB=0.382-0.886. AC=0.382-0.886, XD=0.786-0.886 and BD=1.272-2.618. Hope now you get the idea.

Now I get it. Thank you for taking the time to explain . Many pips to you sir.

Durdu Sindrom:
Now I get it. Thank you for taking the time to explain . Many pips to you sir.

My pleasure. Many pips to you too

RyuShin:
That's a good example how to deal with Henry pattern in that kind of shape.

Hi RyuShin,

you are right....that is the ONLY shape when I trade the Henry Pattern...unfortunably zup does not plot those parallel lines....

morover at the second low,when AUDUSD touched the parallel line,there was also 78.6 of the previous uptrend.

carbonmimetic:
Hi RyuShin,

you are right....that is the ONLY shape when I trade the Henry Pattern...unfortunably zup does not plot those parallel lines....

morover at the second low,when AUDUSD touched the parallel line,there was also 78.6 of the previous uptrend.

Hey you just gave the community an idea. "unfortunately ZUP does not plot those parallel lines..", this could be used to ask progrummers. grandaevus was kind enough to gave us an offer that they would accept any request or idea. parallel lines may be able to be used in differet patterns besides Henry. Let's find out. Since grandaevus ZUP doesn't include Henry pattern, we should ask porchik or someone else. My another thought is that the henry pattern could be named differently. We'll see. So, gradaevus and porchik, is it possible to progrum ZUP to draw parallel lines when a certain rule is confirmed?

grandaevus:
Mike. could you please give the screenshot of nzdjpy daily : bullish bat ( Korharmonic). And I need Korharmonic indicator to check the codes.

here is the screenshot ( 100+ pips already from the close of the last daily candle )

here is the indicator ex4 and mq4

please consider looking into their 121 patterns as i find them most profitable

Files:
nd.jpg  147 kb

RyuShin:
Hey you just gave the community an idea. "unfortunately ZUP does not plot those parallel lines..", this could be used to ask progrummers. grandaevus was kind enough to gave us an offer that they would accept any request or idea. parallel lines may be able to be used in differet patterns besides Henry. Let's find out. Since grandaevus ZUP doesn't include Henry pattern, we should ask porchik or someone else. My another thought is that the henry pattern could be named differently. We'll see. So, gradaevus and porchik, is it possible to progrum ZUP to draw parallel lines when a certain rule is confirmed?

I think 1-2 months ago I explained this kind of pattern to Prorouchik (my name is Henry.....) and I ask for parallel lines....but I don't know if it is possible....I am not able to code in metatrader!

If you make an internal search you will find my posts.....

ok...here it is :https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588

and then following pages.....335-336....

Guys do you think we should create a topic/thread for updated patterns ? because its not easy to keep an eye on all pairs also some of us are using different indicators with different settings , so i guess it's a great idea to have a thread which is only for live patterns found on 1 hour and above frames ( no talking about how to install / config / template or what so ever just a clean pattern signals )so that we all have an overall look at the market ! what do you guys think ? share your thoughts

you can include alert at emergence of a pattern

carbonmimetic:
I think 1-2 months ago I explained this kind of pattern to Prorouchik (my name is Henry.....) and I ask for parallel lines....but I don't know if it is possible....I am not able to code in metatrader!

If you make an internal search you will find my posts.....ok...here it is :https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588

and then following pages.....335-336....

I read through it. So you're the one who discovered the Henry pattern? Please to meet you

As for parallel lines, I think we should draw them by hand for now. Because it may be more accurate. I don't usually trade Henry pattern but since you gave me a good idea to deal with, I'll pay more attention.

Reason: