Harmonic Trading - page 422

forexpro4.5:
HOLA Ryu Shin, TEST zup v76mod4, very good for me regards, Sam.

Hola Sam and thanks I'll try that out. Let's find the best and the most profitable combination of ZUP

Hi RyuShin

Ya I am discarding everything too.

if you do not understand it, it is no use. maybe we can figure out which is the best if we make a team. I invite everyone who is interested to work with us.

Lets pick 4-5 pairs and run tests but we have to limit our tests to only

z76mod4, z120-123

here is where i am

trying to understand what happens

when you change these parameters

extgartlytypesearch

exhidden

gartlyonandoff

also my code comments are not displayed right if your code shows it right please attach it.

also lets have

ParametresZZforDMLEWA =6

and EXtind = 11

so we dont go on different variation of the zigs

maybe later we do a back test to see which one has a better perfomance since there are so many variations.

afshin1763:
Hi RyuShin

Ya I am discarding everything too.

if you do not understand it, it is no use. maybe we can figure out which is the best if we make a team. I invite everyone who is interested to work with us.

Lets pick 4-5 pairs and run tests but we have to limit our tests to only

z76mod4, z120-123

here is where i am

trying to understand what happens

when you change these parameters

extgartlytypesearch

exhidden

gartlyonandoff

also my code comments are not displayed right if your code shows it right please attach it.

also lets have

ParametresZZforDMLEWA =6

and EXtind = 11

so we dont go on different variation of the zigs

maybe later we do a back test to see which one has a better perfomance since there are so many variations.

Also lets have MaxDepth=55

mindepth = 3

also I tried to have 2 different zup by changing that extcomplete but no luck

###ZUP_v113wsv53

Includes all the features of ###ZUP_v113wsv51

plus

What is new in this version?

• Some major code improvements to calculate fibonacci retracements for a faster pattern search.
  • Counts bars to calculate time length of all 5 legs (OX , XA, AB, BC & CD) . Bar counting is done in real run time. This leg bar counting is needed to search "Elliott 5 Wave" & calculate real bar lengths.
  • Add time factor to pattern definition of Elliott 5 Wave for more accurate pattern detection.
  • Complete Elliott 5 Wave Definitions

Min OA: 0.382

Max OA: 0.886

Min AC: 0.236

Max AC: 0.500

min leg length of leg AB >= 1.618 * leg length of OX

min leg length of leg CD >= 0.618 * leg length of OX

max leg length of leg CD <= 1.000 * leg length of OX

Time CD <= 1.000 * Time OX

Time XA < Time OX

Time AB > Time OX

Time BC < Time AB

Files:

@ afshin1763

you can change the zup zigzag rays by the integer:

"ExtMaxBar" it is set up as default for 1400, but sure you can set it to lower of higher number and test it for pattern

that way you wouldn't have to look for "the best" zup indicator, just set up your ratios if you trade any different and change the zigzag rays and you are good to go,

exthidden hide the fibo retracment and extension number from the chart,

Hi Irad,

Thank you for the pointer. my problem right now is I set the select pattern = 0 so i get everything but on different versions i get different things ofcourse everything is the same and i only change the version of the zup. have you had that issue?

grandaevus:

###ZUP_v113wsv53

plus

• Some major code improvements to calculate fibonacci retracements for a faster pattern search.
  • Counts bars to calculate time length of all 5 legs (OX , XA, AB, BC & CD) . Bar counting is done in real run time. This leg bar counting is needed to search "Elliott 5 Wave" & calculate real bar lengths.
  • Add time factor to pattern definition of Elliott 5 Wave for more accurate pattern detection.

Time XA < Time OX

Time AB > Time OX

Time BC < Time AB

Hi Grandaevus,

Thank you for the new code.

Can you tell us some settings

for example how many zup_v113 do you use in a template? and if you do why?

and also what are some settings

for example do you set the selectpattern to 0, 1 I know they are different but i want to know that based on your experience do you see more success on gartly bat butterfly or

on swan or dragon ?

also how can you see history or how can you only see sharks or crabs?(since I put it on visible but no luck)

thanks.

grandaevus:

###ZUP_v113wsv53

plus

Time XA < Time OX

Time AB > Time OX

Time BC < Time AB

I just tried the program it just shows zigs with numbers do i have to add any other files? or change sth?

Also i get this warning

Function "_CountBarsForDTime" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

thanks again

afshin1763:
Hi Irad, Thank you for the pointer. my problem right now is I set the select pattern = 0 so i get everything but on different versions i get different things ofcourse everything is the same and i only change the version of the zup. have you had that issue?

Hi,

i am not sure that i follow your issue,

btw in order to see only 1 pattern you have to change CustomPattern from 0 to 2 in order too see only that pattern on the zup version

Hi everyone,

First at all sorry for my english, thats not my language...

I read all the post here from the beginning. I never find the description of the pattern named Max as Max Gartley, Max Butterfly, Max Bat.

Can someone give me the features of this pattern ?

Thanks in advance

Reason: