Harmonic Trading - page 418

GBPJPY H1 long 70pips, M5 short 50 pips. There was a bullish 786 AB=CD on H1 yesterday, I entered a long atound 78.6 fibo. When closed I checked different time frames, found a pattern on M5 and M15 and decided to go short.

Is anybody familiar with Triangle pattern? KorHarmonics generates that. It looks like "e" is the point where to enter a position.

Files:

RyuShin:
Crazy market. USDJPY short -30pips. There was a pattern before the purple pattern. I entered a short, had about 35pips in profit but suddenly the market went north and -30pips I should've closed it damn.

Is a joke?

You must view this page (forexfactory.com) every day and sign in the chart when Fundamentals News will (almost the reds).

I hope this help you.

Thank you for the answer

DJ Daily ALt AB=CD + Shooting star to be confirmed today

Files:
sb.png  41 kb

Made some modifications on code. Now calculates fib retracements faster which means faster pattern detection. Also fixed a bug in XC retracement which is needed in cypher pattern. Now it's ok.

Bearish Cypher on UsdChf D1 & W1

Files:
usdchf.png  55 kb

Same pattern on Weekly. Now all legs can be seen.

Files:
usdchf_1.png  55 kb

phita:
Is a joke? You must view this page (forexfactory.com) every day and sign in the chart when Fundamentals News will (almost the reds). I hope this help you. Thank you for the answer

Thank you for your advice. I used to read a lot of news for my trading. But it didn't work. It only made me confused. I had a twitter account to follow some financial sites. As soon as new news came up, I read it but it'd been almost always too late. Some people said "EURUSD found new support", "GBPUSD might reverse" and some people said opposite things. I mean I understand "tastes differ", it just only made me confused. So I decided to stick with my rules.

Hello Guys .. Do you have the korHarmonics Indicator version 6.7.9?

Thanks

USDJPY M30 short 85pips. I could've kept my first short.

Files:
s2.png  61 kb

I feel like I'm posting too much. I think I won't post as much as I do now from now on. I'd like to hear opinions from different people like their strategy, how they use ZUP, what pairs they trade etc... So... how do you guys use ZUP? How do you trade Korharmonics AB=CD pattern? what pairs do you trade?

Reason: