Harmonic Trading - page 515

Hi Mike,

What make you think the price wont reach 61,8% or more and then invalidate the 121?

Hi guys, can anyone tell me whats the difference between 135wsv05 and 113wsv61 (113wsv63) versions, except that 113wsv61 got 121 pattern added and 113wsv63 has an improved version of it.

Also, is it possible to change the way original zup indicators (from nen) draw patterns. I want to see all patterns drawn in a simple line style, the way its implemented in grandaevus versions.

pavel105:
Hi guys, can anyone tell me whats the difference between 135wsv05 and 113wsv61 (113wsv63) versions, except that 113wsv61 got 121 pattern added and 113wsv63 has an improved version of it. Also, is it possible to change the way original zup indicators (from nen) draw patterns. I want to see all patterns drawn in a simple line style, the way its implemented in grandaevus versions.

regarding your first question , read a few pages back and you'l find the answer , what i suggest just use the latest version , regarding the second question i believe it will involve adjustment in the coding which wont be easy .

Hi Friends,

Any ideas for us to set the time zone for 113wsv63 ?!

alam313:
Hi Friends, Any ideas for us to set the time zone for 113wsv63 ?!

Please read "How to set up time in zup wsv versions" @ post #4412 @ https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588/page295

IanorinHawklight:
Hi Mike, What make you think the price wont reach 61,8% or more and then invalidate the 121?

i didn't say i think the price won't reach that level did I ? the signal was at a support level on the 4H , the candlstick that formed the signal is a hammer signal( showing rejection by buyers) , the risk reward ration on this trade is very good so it suits my way of trading doesnt mean it's vaild signal , you may wait for more pullback to the downside but also it might be too late to enter by then , as i do most of the times i entered 2 positions , i secured 60 pips on one trade and now the other trade is running , if it fails then i am at break even if it makes it to target which is 150 pips then it will end up with a total of 210 pips with initial total risk of 80 pips . this is a perfect trade for me weather i end up making pips or not . anyway keep an eye on all JPY pairs you will see a few good set ups

Mike_Mike:
i didn't say i think the price won't reach that level did I ? the signal was at a support level on the 4H , the candlstick that formed the signal is a hammer signal( showing rejection by buyers) , the risk reward ration on this trade is very good so it suits my way of trading doesnt mean it's vaild signal , you may wait for more pullback to the downside but also it might be too late to enter by then , as i do most of the times i entered 2 positions , i secured 60 pips on one trade and now the other trade is running , if it fails then i am at break even if it makes it to target which is 150 pips then it will end up with a total of 210 pips with initial total risk of 80 pips . this is a perfect trade for me weather i end up making pips or not . anyway keep an eye on all JPY pairs you will see a few good set ups

Thanks for explanation.

Consult the index is mounted to the MT4 directory?

perfect gartley gbpchf 4hr 2013-06-26_1801 - darrenmkn's library

Reason: