Harmonic Analysis - page 67

AUDUSD M15 - Potential bullish bat + FC confluence.

Files:
audusdm15_4.png  48 kb
RyuShin:
EURUSD M30 - Potential bearish bat. Maybe also bearish ABCD+78.6 and 100 FC.

The bat pattern worked out great. The pair has been rallying back. It may retest the recent high and bounce.

Files:
eurusdm30_3.png  59 kb

USDJPY M15 - Potential bullish FC butterfly.

Files:
usdjpym30_1.png  35 kb
paulselvan:
EURJPY H4 Bull Gartley...for 19th august ?

Do you always care about time?

RyuShin:
The bat pattern worked out great. The pair has been rallying back. It may retest the recent high and bounce.

Seemingly 127.2 and 200 FC worked. I missed this. There's 5pipis convergence between both 161.8 and 261.8, and 127.2 and 200.

Files:
eurusdm30_4.png  48 kb

AUDUSD this one is a both good convergence 61.8% with 127.2%(more XA points have good convergence so I take this as my entry)

and 88.6% with 200% which makes it a bat pattern if completed.

Edit:

well.. maybe it's better do prediction when price breaks B point because now C point is totally different.

RyuShin:
Do you always care about time?

As PRZ , Time Reversal Zone is real one...im on practice

"Price is Time, Time is Price" as said Gann

irad:
AUDUSD this one is a both good convergence 61.8% with 127.2%(more XA points have good convergence so I take this as my entry) and 88.6% with 200% which makes it a bat pattern if completed.

How about this?

Files:
audusdm15-2.png  43 kb
RyuShin:
How about this?

great, looking for entry around that higher zone, because it has other patterns in confluence over there

you use two metatraders? one with zup and the other for drawing? or you do that on the same account

another thing,

in you fibonacci tool, you can add this: " @ %$ "

and you'll have the price of that fibonacci level

irad:
great, looking for entry around that higher zone, because it has other patterns in confluence over there you use two metatraders? one with zup and the other for drawing? or you do that on the same account another thing, in you fibonacci tool, you can add this: " @ %$ " and you'll have the price of that fibonacci level

I use three metatraders. One for drawing, another for ZUP and kor and the other for analyzing pairs that I don't even trade (just for fun also practice). Since I've been busy trading, I don't use the third metatrader. I think I told you about how to use multiple metatraders. If you forget about it and wanna know how to, I'll tell you how to do it. It's easy. Man thanks! I never knew that function! That makes my trading smoother!