Harmonic Trading - page 429

USDJPY. The price is likely to reach the recent high.

Files:
3_1.png  80 kb

just a hour later after my loss on the AUDUSD new A butterfly appeared on all my 5m,15m and 30m,

price nipped 127.2 AB extension, fit my rules, i am in

risking 20 pips, looking at reward of 43,56,70 pips

Files:
audusd._m30.gif  56 kb

Im loving the latest ZUP from gandeavus, very accurate and profitable, not just on 1hr, 4hr and daily for larger setups but also great for scalping on 5m and 15m.

I like that the patterns only stay on the screen while they are valid and disappear when no longer valid or when targets are hit, this stops confusing signals.

Also its sticks to the patterns that have high probability trades, no NEXT or DRAGON patterns that occur so frequently and usually show conflicting signals to the other more accurate patterns.

Great work grandeavus!!! The best ZUP by far!!

irad:
just a hour later after my loss on the AUDUSD new A butterfly appeared on all my 5m,15m and 30m,

price nipped 127.2 AB extension, fit my rules, i am in

risking 20 pips, looking at reward of 43,56,70 pips

I'm still waiting to enter a position.

Files:
s_5.png  72 kb

RyuShin:
I'm still waiting to enter a position.

now that you put it that way, it make much more sense..

anyway, ouch vapored 20 pips again on AUDUSD position liquidate, move on to the next opportunity

EURUSD M5 long 50pips. The price closed above the first target 61.8 fibonacci level so I expected for further upward movement.

Files:
s2-2.png  70 kb

RyuShin:
EURUSD M5long 50pips. The price closed above the first target 61.8 fibonacci level so I expected for further upward movement.

was that i typo? because i am on the same trade just shorting the market

USDJPY time frame 1h: BEARISH AB=CD

time frame 15m: setup 9 demark short

Files:
1.gif  17 kb
2.gif  5 kb

irad:
was that i typo? because i am on the same trade just shorting the market

No I took the bullish bat pattern and closed because there's a bearish pattern on M15 which I think you just opened a short on.

Files:
s2-2_1.png  65 kb

RyuShin:
No I took the bullish bat pattern and closed because there's a bearish pattern on M15 which I think you just opened a short on.

oh, that's make sense,

well played, i might add this indication to my strategy to know when i should look for extended targets and when i'll take what the market gives me.

Reason: