Harmonic Trading - page 420

grandaevus:
Same pattern on Weekly.

I do not see pattern, your XD=0.854 (true=0.786)

Check GU D1

poruchik:
I do not see pattern, your XD=0.854 (true=0.786) Check GU D1

dot X=0.99709,

dot A=0.92133,

dot D=0.98378

Abs(XA) = 0.07576

Abs(AD) = 0.06246

fib XD = AD / XA = 0.8244

0.786 * Max Fib Deviation (%5) = 0.786 * 1.05 = 0.8253

0.8244 < 0.8253 so still ratios are inside the range.

You may say why it's shown "0.854" rather than .8244. Well, while nen was creating the zup code, he decided to normalize fib ratios to standard ones like fib "0.854" , if real fib ratios are within min - max limits of fib deviation. In zups, it's decided by max_gartley.

0.854 * min fib deviation (%5) = 0.8113

0.854 * max fib deviation (%5) = 0.8967

.8244 is inside the range, indicator normalizes to standard fib ratio 0.854 and draws that value on screen.

This normalization does not affect the calculation of fib retracements and pattern detection.

if you want I can modify code and disable this normalization, so indicator draws fib retracement text labels in real fib ratios.

You have cypher on GU D1?

RyuShin:
Thank you for your advice. I used to read a lot of news for my trading. But it didn't work. It only made me confused. I had a twitter account to follow some financial sites. As soon as new news came up, I read it but it'd been almost always too late. Some people said "EURUSD found new support", "GBPUSD might reverse" and some people said opposite things. I mean I understand "tastes differ", it just only made me confused. So I decided to stick with my rules.

Yes, I agree with you, but when a red new is come, the result is always a big spike, probably in both direction. Is for this that I put a vertical line for advise me (I prefer stay out and wait for the price in a PRZ)

That is about for your comment "crazzy market", they use the News to clean a lot of people to make a big move without freeloaders.

Anyway, yours results are spectacular, just keep it up.

poruchik:

Yes bro, both on D1 & W1

Please see post #4178 @ https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588

Gu - gbpusd

poruchik:
Gu - gbpusd

Sorry bro, my mistake. Since conversation is on cypher & Usdchf , I haven't realized that you're asking GbpUsd.

As of now, there's no pattern on GbpUsd D1 on wsv51 with max fib deviation %5. But bullish gartley is still valid on Weekly

poruchik:

I think you use AC retracement for new Cypher pattern.

In original cypher pattern definition, there's XC retracement not AC. I know there's no XC retracement in standard zups , so you have to use AC instead of XC. Just for that pattern, I wrote extra code to calculate XC retracement.

The Cypher pattern is the second of our “class 2″ patterns, where point C exceeds the AB leg. Other than using different ratios from the Shark pattern, the Cypher also looks for point C to be 1.13 to 1.414 projection of the XA leg, rather than the AB leg. This pattern was discovered by the team at TripleThreatTrading.com.

Chapter 2: Fibonacci / Harmonics | neoHarmonics.com

Files:

I know it bro, I "forgot" that your Cypher is in 113

hey poruchik and grandeavus, you seem the most experienced guys using ZUP. Can you tell me the best ones to use as there are so many out there?

Thanks in advance

Darren

Reason: