Harmonic Trading - page 102

Manual possible wave 3 in GBP

And this is Mnaually drawn counts they way i am studying it let see..

Files:
gbp.jpg  54 kb

Forexian very nice pattern on EUR/JPY indeed, though point D should be 127 or 1618 which is in the range of 147.40-147.60, Ill watch it for a reversal, thanks!

EACAN:
And this is Mnaually drawn counts they way i am studying it let see..

Recap to above post ...

Well it took too much time to develop and now it is showing a sign of not be a impulsive pattern to the upside a divergence on stoch could lower it further and downtrend could resume again.

Files:
gbp_1.jpg  143 kb

AUD_USD 4h

Even it is to early, but maybe this can be a pattern in the next days. I will follow the development

Regards

Files:
audusd.gif  29 kb

take a trigger

ahmad1360:
hi all

it seems butterfly.please wait for trigger.

hi

now i take signal to sell(trigger).i myself belive that body important than shodow.

this is my rule if i want draw fibonacci i observe shadow but for trade i obseve

candle body.

Let see result....

Possible GARTLEY on GBP/USD 1 hour, Ill look to go short soon.

Files:
cablepat3.gif  34 kb

A question from a newbie......

Hi All,

First I would like to say a big thanks for all valuable tips and advices we can find on this board !!!

I'm sorry to disturb you all, but I am a newbie in Harmonic trading so in order to learn more seriously on it, I would like to know if somebody on this board got the book "Harmonic Trading of the Financial Markets : Volume one" edited in 2004 from Scott M.Carney ?

Thanks for your help

Have a good trading day,

Rgrds

Ange

Message For Kamyar........

Hi Kamyar,

I have been following very close all your valuable posts, so thanks so much

Please would u mind to tell me :

How do you calculate the Murrey math lines and what are the most important lines to display on daily charts (i.e, 1/8, 2/8, 3/8...etc........) ?

Last thing, please could u display more cleary on your charts, your STOP LOSS levels, your ENTRY triggers and your TP1, TP2 or Profit targets

Thanks for your attention,

Have a good trading and god bless u and your family

Rgrds

Ange

Ange:
Hi All,

First I would like to say a big thanks for all valuable tips and advices we can find on this board !!!

I'm sorry to disturb you all, but I am a newbie in Harmonic trading so in order to learn more seriously on it, I would like to know if somebody on this board got the book "Harmonic Trading of the Financial Markets : Volume one" edited in 2004 from Scott M.Carney ?

Thanks for your help

Have a good trading day,

Rgrds

Ange

hi

you are welcome.do a thread serach(serach in this thraed)u will find the book and some other valeable books regarding harmonic trading.all posted in earlier pages of this thread.

back to first pages u will find

about MM line use attached indicator

about SL and ENtry point and target.please read the books u will find but i give u some short explanations

for harmonic patterns we have two ckassic target

1-0.382 of AD leg

2-0.618 of AD leg

for sl:

in gartley and bat the sl may be some ticks above(below) point X and for butterfly the sl could be some ticks above(below) of high(low) of the reversal candle.these are classic SL.but for all pattern u can place your sl some ticks+spread above(below) of high(low) of the reversal candle.up to trader in terms of money management and R/R point.

i hope these help.

cheers

kamyar

about MM line use attached indicator

Hi

Dear Kamyar i am very intested to say thanks for your useful helps.

i do not know anything about MM indicator.would you please explain it or

introduce somewhere or book that i can use it for MM indicator.

thanks

Reason: