Harmonic Trading - page 104

"Harmonic Trading of the Financial Markets : Volume one" edited in 2004 from Scott M.

Hi Kamyar,

You wrote :

hi ange

so sorry.i thought u were looking for the harmonic trader book.that one ur looking for is not available for free(at least i have not found it).

about gathering all tools,books and so on,we need a hereo to do this .

No problem with that my friend .

I know that you do your best to help all the Harmonic traders community !

Thanks for that.

Ange

Ange:
Hi Kamyar,

You wrote :

hi ange

so sorry.i thought u were looking for the harmonic trader book.that one ur looking for is not available for free(at least i have not found it).

about gathering all tools,books and so on,we need a hereo to do this .

No problem with that my friend .

I know that you do your best to help all the Harmonic traders community !

Thanks for that.

Ange

hey ange

i did not mean I AM A HERO or i'm not proude of myself or some thing else.i just meant that with this amount of pages in the topic we need hero(kidding) to do this work .

also all suggestions of you guys are always apperciated

thanks

kamyar

HI all,

Thanks for this great thread.

Still learning and learning and learning.

Hi kamyar. Can we use pessavento (886 or 447 etc) with fibo no. in one garttley setup?

What i mean is like this.

point X-A is pesaavento : 886

point AB is pessanvento no : 447

point BC is fibo : 618

point CD is fibo : 1.1618

XD is pessavento : 886

It's that a valid pattern? Or i need to use the table you gave us before about the valid AB=CD value.

Thanks for your help,

rgds

coyan:
Zup update and instructions. Coyan

hi coyan

thanks for sharing the latest version of the indicator.

best regards

kamyar

ahmad1360:
hi

now i take signal to sell(trigger).i myself belive that body important than shodow.

this is my rule if i want draw fibonacci i observe shadow but for trade i obseve

candle body.

Let see result....

hi all

if you remember i said this pattern is butterfly but it failed in 127 fibonacci.and now i take it in 161 and i think it will be work.

again wait for result...

hi all

here are a nice buy setup in daily chart.i enterd this trade basedf on H4 trigger entry.it has worked well so far....

coyan:
Zup update and instructions. Coyan

30 version good

31 version with errors. Instead of number 0.886 here number 0.866

In archive two copies of the program.

Two copies of the indicator are necessary to those who should establish {install} on the schedule two copies ZUP simultaneously.

The instruction is not added yet up to the end. Changes, specifications, corrections of mistakes {errors} are possible {probable}.

Files:
zup_v30.rar  28 kb

nen:
30 version good

Two copies of the indicator are necessary to those who should establish {install} on the schedule two copies ZUP simultaneously.

The instruction is not added yet up to the end. Changes, specifications, corrections of mistakes {errors} are possible {probable}.

hi

thank u nen.really a grate tool.

thanks

kamyar

Zup instructions.

Coyan

Files:

nen:
30 version good

Thanks Nen for share your great indicator.

In "Info TF" . Can you explain us for example "H1<18 0.611"

Coyan.

Reason: