Harmonic Trading - page 105

Pairs

I've been following the posts here and have noticed that most of the pairs analyzed are exotics?

Do these methods work on the majors like the EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY also?

-Jeovanny

jmejia424:
I've been following the posts here and have noticed that most of the pairs analyzed are exotics?

Do these methods work on the majors like the EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY also?

-Jeovanny

hi

good question.

look,this method is working in all kinds of markets(Forex,stock and so on)in all time frames and all currencies and all all all.there is no limitiation for trading with the method.if u look back the topic u will see some grate trades on majors pairs, cfd and index.

BUT

according to my exprience in trading with patterns, i realized that this method work more accurate on cross pairs(originally for stock market) in h4 and above time frames as the major pairs are more affected by foundmntal than cross ones.as u know news most of the time negate all technical analisis and expectations.

also i usually trade (Gartley,AB=CD and butterfly patterns with ideal ratio

by the way ,there is no limitiation for trading with the method.

cheers

kamyar

Ideal patterns

hi all

i could find ideal patterns and their ratio that Scatt Carny introduce in his second edition book.

as you know in first edition(i think published in 1999)Carny did not speak about carb and bat ratio but in this

edition(published in 2004) he introduce that ratio.

i hope it will be useful.

cheers

Barry Standers

created his own MT4 indicator available at

http://myweb.absa.co.za/stander/4meta/Indicators/

Do you guys have any MT4 indicator recognition pattern similar to above?

Trading

Test, Test, Test

Howto get charts outside default MT4

I know MT4 platform has max 12 currency pairs at default.

I saw some charts here like GBP/NZD. Is there a *.mtl plug-in that can load more exotic currency pairs?

Thanks.

The PIPe PIPer:
I know MT4 platform has max 12 currency pairs at default.

I saw some charts here like GBP/NZD. Is there a *.mtl plug-in that can load more exotic currency pairs?

Thanks.

hi

i use north finace bruker.

54 currency pairs.

4 indexes

30 CFD

kamyar

hi

here are the recently posted patterns results.updated.

hi

if u remember we has a setup last week but it fails now another opportunity.

Reason: