Harmonic Trading - page 106

Eur_usd

Hi all

this how i am looking on the eur_usd. Even it is early this could be in the next hours a valid gartley pattern. what we actual have is:

• 61,8 rt of XA
  • almost 61,8 rt AB

Nobody knows if the retracement of the AB will end at the 61,8 rt level, but if th price retraces until this point we would have a prz at 1.2775 - 1.2806, confirmed by the 78,6 rt of the XA leg and confirmed by AB=CD and 1,618 AB

Regards

Files:
eurusd.gif  14 kb

kamyar:
hi

if u remember we has a setup last week but it fails now another opportunity.

updated.worked well so far....

30 min eurusd

Files:
eurusd2.bmp  1442 kb

Foreverold:
30 min eurusd

hi

thanks for sharing foreverold.please attach .jpg or .gif format pics .it would be much easier to see your analisis

thanks again for sharing

kamyar

Sorry Kamyar, I did not realize how it would post in bmp format.

Here is an interesting indicator, it will not draw any patterns for you, but it will help in final trade decisions, with luck filtering out any bad ones

Files:

ahmad1360:
hi all

if you remember i said this pattern is butterfly but it failed in 127 fibonacci.and now i take it in 161 and i think it will be work.

again wait for result...

hi all

it worked good until now(profit above 100pips)

ahmad1360:
hi all

it worked good until now(profit above 100pips)

tommorrow 27 july marks another trending day, you should gain more pips

Dollar/Yen made/making a nice bearish gartley setup giving bears control of the market. with perhaps a weekly bearish candle suggesting lower levels with potential breach of the pshycoligical 115 area as im a long term player im already in with 2 positions 1 just below 115 and 1 at 117 area. in the very low timeframes breakout in a triangleformation a daily close below 115,85 will probably help the bears task to take it to the 114 region unless current batlefield continiue. my levels of support/resistans

R1 117,86

R2 118.90

R3 121.40

S1 115.80

S2 114.09

S3 113.81

S4 111.70

sailor

Gartley USDCHF

This could be a valid Gartley Setup

regards

Files:
usdchf.gif  14 kb

i am new in this topic, how is the progress using harmonic indicators?

are you getting good results?

anyone here has any resum fro the begginers in this topic?

regards

dellan

Reason: