Harmonic Trading - page 107

here is nice possibe gartley.let see what will happen..

dellan:
i am new in this topic, how is the progress using harmonic indicators?

are you getting good results?

anyone here has any resum fro the begginers in this topic?

regards

dellan

hi dellan

nice to meet u here.

about results i should say there is no black box and there is no system works perefectly.these patterns as it mentioned in the books is accurate about 70% and it is originally for stock market.

i personally do not have any performance excatly made by harmonic pattern but u can go back to the thread and see successful trades and failed ones by this method.

best regards

kamyar

here is nice gartley that has worked well so far.the targets are not hit yet.as always,who knows what will happen let see.........

Hi Dear Friends and specially Kamyar.

My first uncomplete pattern.possible ab=cd and gartley.I am a newcomer.please tell me my pattern problems.

p.s:dear kamyar:We should find u here???not in gheymatha??

hi

hi ali.nice to meet u here.i'm here and in the site u said no matter where just wan to share my ideas and analisis in oreder to learn (not giving advisces and teaching) as much as possible..

the pattern u posted looks good to me.and the attached pic can elaborate more the situation.

please ali plot only the ratios on your charts as they will be more readable and we can make a better decision based on your analisis.by the way,nice analisis u have done.

hi

here is another nice possibe bullish setup.there is no reason that price hit the area or after hitting reverse from there just potential reversan zone are determined .let see.......

Hi again.

Not Completed.

Any Ideas?

P.S. Sorry Posted already by kamyar.

hi ali

nice anlisis.as u can see in my post too.generally speaking it would be a nice possibel sell setup,but as u can see in the pic below according to ELwave analisis of mine in the pair just abc correction finishied and seems that wave 5

started to take off and this somehow negate our shrter term analisis.again another mixed situation. as the lower time frames are overshadowwed by higher ones i personally think it is too early for making decision for going short.just my 2 cnts.

Hi,

Expired bat?

I know kamyar that u dont belive in bats and crabs.

hi

this can be a sell setup for gbp.

P.S:the positions are not opened based on the pattern.

Reason: