Harmonic Trading - page 96

kamyar:
hi all

here i want to show another nice developed pattern in EURCAD.

but there is a point if you look at the movment in terms of elliot wave you will see that wave 3 is developing and it is the strongest wave in elwave patterns so it is worth waiting for a significant reversal sign.who knows.let see what will happen.

Kamyar, here is my 2 cents. Nice charts by the way!

David

Files:

dear memebers i search ZUP_V28 indicator for find fibonnaci patterns

who know where i can find it?

thanks

Look in post 936

back to post #951.chart updated.13jul 2006

back to post #952.chart updated.13jul 2006

hi all

back to post #961.updated chart

ahmad1360:
dear memebers i search ZUP_V28 indicator for find fibonnaci patterns

who know where i can find it?

thanks

Update version.

Coyan

Files:
zup_v30.mq4  94 kb

kamyar first thanks for posting charts it makes understanding very clear

where do you think should be the stop placed if usdjpy goes in the anticipated direction below AB==CD which is the projection

EACAN

EACAN:
kamyar first thanks for posting charts it makes understanding very clear

where do you think should be the stop placed if usdjpy goes in the anticipated direction below AB==CD which is the projection

EACAN

hi EACAN

if you are talking about this setup.unfortunately i missed this nice buy as i were waiting for the minimum condition of an ideal AB=cd be completed i mean (exact AB=CD be fulfilled)as u can see the price moved back as soon as it hit the 0.618 fibo level.

so i personally think we should wait more and see teh price action in coming days.for now i have no idea just one:

at the moment we have consolidation in usdjpy because of the double top in this area.who knows this DT may prevent the price to go higher or it may be broken.

just my 2 cents

kamyar:
hi EACAN

if you are talking about this setup.unfortunately i missed this nice buy as i were waiting for the minimum condition of an ideal AB=cd be completed i mean (exact AB=CD be fulfilled)as u can see the price moved back as soon as it hit the 0.618 fibo level.

so i personally think we should wait more and see teh price action in coming days.for now i have no idea just one:

at the moment we have consolidation in usdjpy because of the double top in this area.who knows this DT may prevent the price to go higher or it may be broken.

just my 2 cents

Ok thanks understood your point lets what happens next.

regards

EACAN

hi

here is another possible trade setup.if you take a look at the daily chart u will see a doji patternh almost established so the break out of the high of the candle would be possible entry point and the stoploss level would be some ticks below the low of the candle(all shown in the pic).let see what will happen

Reason: