I will write the indicator for free - page 32

Yurij Izyumov:

Next time, roughly the parameters for the initial setting

Like this.

I was just wondering. Is there no output beyond the array in your indicators?

Victor Nikolaev:

I'm curious. Are there no outputs outside the array in your indicators?

If there is a specific fact, write a fact about what to write so try not to

Yurij Izyumov:

Next time, roughly the parameters for the initial setting

Like this.

Thank you for responding, but it's not what it looks like at all. In the screenshot, your second basement from the bottom, and you want it to look like the lowest basement. nParameters three delta RSIY are the same as 3Delta RSIY. I have sent you a message on Skype, please check it out.

Hi, can you help me write a condition...
InEx: If MSI has crossed the lower level (25) and stochastic is directed upwards, it shows an arrow
Down: If MSI crosses the upper level (70) and the stochastic is directed downwards, an arrow will appear

sviter-pro:
Hi, can you help me write a condition...
InEx: If MSI has crossed the lower level (25) and stochastic is directed upwards, it shows an arrow
Down: If MSI crosses the upper level (70) and the stochastic is directed downwards, the arrow will appear

There is already one:RSI Arrow

However, only one condition is fulfilled here: "if RSI has crossed the level", not taking into account the direction.

RSI Arrow
RSI Arrow
  • votes: 12
  • Vladimir Karputov
  • www.mql5.com
Отображение стрелок из шрифта Wingdings, если RSI пересекает уровни UP и DOWN.

Hello! I want to do this thing... Let's assume that my bullish candles are green, and bearish ones are red.... I want to do the following: when a signal triggers in the indicator, then from that moment the body of the candle was for example blue colour....Is it realistic?

Hello. Can I take an indicator with levels 100, 0, -100 and run the same indicator, but put level 0 on level 100 of the first indicator ? And so on. The same way downwards.

Need to know if this is technically possible ?

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

Hello. Can I take an indicator, say with levels 100, 0, -100 and run the same indicator, but put level 0 on level 100 of the first indicator ? And so on. The same way downwards.

Need to know if this is technically possible ?

Not possible, at least not by standard means. And it doesn't even make sense in theory.

Vitalie Postolache:

You can't, at least not in the standard way. And it doesn't even make sense in theory.

The indicator is a custom indicator.

Why doesn't it make sense?

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

The indicator is a custom indicator.

Why doesn't it make sense?

And what is the practical point of having two indicators with different zero levels in the same window? It's like comparing MACD vs WPR.
Reason: