Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 912

cleaned up,simplified and some changes that will ensure more compatibility with new mt 4 made for VQ bars : vq_bars_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc_2.mq4

mladen:
True fractal tidied up (removed some illogical stuff from it and the code made more efficient) : true_fractal_mtf_2.mq4

PS: be advised that it is actually super signals indicator and that it recalculates / repaints in any version it was made, except that this one avoids the classical repainting (when the code does not clean up the buffers after itself). It also does not force arrows size on you any more

Hi MR. mladen , possible to add a alert fuancion? thank you

yazdanibalan:
Hi MR. mladen , possible to add a alert fuancion? thank you

yazdanibalan

Try out this one : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Fractals - adjustable period - alerts & price & mtf 1.01 nmc.mq4

Thanks a lat, but it does not work like that ..

yazdanibalan:
Thanks a lat, but it does not work like that ..

yazdanibalan

Adjustable period fractal with "FractalPeriod" set to 5

"True fractal" with "level" set to 5

As you can see they are exactly the same when the parameters are set to same

Files:
fractals_1.gif  77 kb
fractals_2.gif  75 kb

very very thanks MR mladen

mladen:
yazdanibalan

Adjustable period fractal with "FractalPeriod" set to 5

"True fractal" with "level" set to 5

As you can see they are exactly the same when the parameters are set to same

respectable MLADEN,

this fractal indi is repainting,i applied and watch it,it was jumping like FROG,can you please cut his all 4 legs,thanks

mntiwana

mntiwana:
respectable MLADEN,

this fractal indi is repainting,i applied and watch it,it was jumping like FROG,can you please cut his all 4 legs,thanks

mntiwana

mntiwana

All fractal indicators are recalculating/repainting

In some way they are like zigzag - you could avoid recalculating / repainting if the last fractal is not displayed before a new fractal is formed, but then it would be lagging a lot and in some cases (rare cases but they exist) it would not be possible to avoid penultimate fractal repainting

dearest MLADEN

with regards,thanks for your time ,you explained this in details about the fractal indi,understand,it is not for me at all.will be away from fractal and zig zag forever.

so kind of you

best wishes for you

mntiwana

mntiwana:
dearest MLADEN

with regards,thanks for your time ,you explained this in details about the fractal indi,understand,it is not for me at all.will be away from fractal and zig zag forever.

so kind of you

best wishes for you

mntiwana

This might help when it comes how to use fractals : A Trader's Guide To Using Fractals

Reason: