Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 292

Just replace file. Make sizable (readable) numbers.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page195

try this watch the chart on 4 hour timeframe and after 5 minutes notice what is the value on 5 min chart (emarsi) and then change timeframe to 5min - you'll see how value changes (notice that the value is different of what you've seen on 4 hour chart)

I 'll check later

Does anyone has an indicator which shows a Bollinger Bands as a darker mark (any color) on the chart and always in a daily timeframe even when i'm on 5 or 15 minute time frame

here you are

put the timeframe :1440

Files:

macd&rsi:
here you are put the timeframe :1440

cheers

Linuxser:
Did you installed the other? I mean FTLM-STLM, not MTF

Hi there Linux.

Thanx for attention my friend.

I download FTLM-STLM the MTF and the one who is not MTF.

I'm looking for a indi to define the trend.

Firstly I was testing the SATL MTF shared by the great Simba, but he said that he was having better results using STML and some cycles.

I trade on M1 charts using Signal Line, HAMA and so on... I want to define the trend of M30 in my M1 chart using some digital filter MTF and cycles.

What do you use to define the trend Linux and friends? Guide me about this way please, it is the last set for my TS.

Kindly.

okfar:
Hmm, this version work just with simple MA (SMA). (!_v... -> MTF_MARSI_v....)

.... thanks but I need EMA version

edit: I've checked main and it works with SMA aswell

Please take a look at the pic my folks and say if this is a strong filter.

Bullish confirmed when the histo on blue and the yellow line are above zero, and Bearish and they are bellow zero? Just it?

Thank you all for attention.

Kindly.

Files:
comuna4.gif  17 kb

okfar:
Just replace file. Make sizable (readable) numbers.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page195

I 'll check later

Hmm, this version work just with simple MA (SMA). (!_v... -> MTF_MARSI_v....)

Files:

Dear fxbs. Make, please, indicators Double CCI-With SMA (in the upper box), modeled on the All Woodie CCI_v1.0 MM1 (in the lower window) from the M1 to H1.The intersection with yellow SMA good shows input and output, as change the colors and the intersection of 100 and -100.5 TF on the same schedule is very convenient.

Unfortunately I do not speak English

Pipgression

i stopped updating my demo cos i stopped trading. i'm applying my system.its called PIPGRESSION..Here r the results!

Files:
jb.gif  81 kb
jb2.gif  81 kb
Reason: