Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 597

alpine4133:
This Multi TF indicator will not longer compile with the new mt4 version. Can someone look at this and help me with it. I use it a lot.

alpine4133

Here you go

thefxpros:
Hi,

is possible to make this indicator compatible with non standard timeframes, please? It is already mtf.

stepma_9.mq4

thanks

thefxpros

You can simply comment out this line L (in the init() function)

if(TF == "Unknown timeframe") TimeFrame = Period();

and it should work with any time frame then

what "nmc" stands for?

Pava:
what "nmc" stands for?

:):)

"new metatrader compatible" - just something that reminds me that it is tested with this new metatrader and that it works OK when compiled using new metatrader

mladen:
thefxpros

You can simply comment out this line L (in the init() function)

if(TF == "Unknown timeframe") TimeFrame = Period();

and it should work with any time frame then

Hi, i tried but Platform freeze (old build mt4 and compiled with old biuld compilator)

thefxpros:
Hi, i tried but Platform freeze (old build mt4 and compiled with old biuld compilator)

This is what it looks like on my platform : 1 minute time frame chart and "3" minute target (range bar chart) as a target time frame. Attaching the one I used for test (it works on a new metatrader too)

Files:
step_ma.gif  51 kb
stepma_9-1.mq4  13 kb

mladen:
This is what it looks like on my platform : 1 minute time frame chart and "3" minute target (range bar chart) as a target time frame. Attaching the one I used for test (it works on a new metatrader too)

you're right, sorry Mladen maybe i was wrong with something i made in the code. Thanks.

pastecopy:
mrtools, thank you for replying.

Could you please help me to add an option for this in&out indicator therefore, I can change the sound file rather than using the default?

Since the Pattern_Master will require lots of work, how about this indicator Pattern Recognition? Could it be converted to MTF? bsc I don't need so much pattern, only few important will do where Pattern Recognition is already sufficient for me. Email, Push, Pop-up alert and option to change the sound file are also needed.

Thank you again .

Pastecopy, added the soundFile option to the in and out indicator, the Pattern Recognition would require a complete recoding as well to make it mtf.

mladen or mrtools

Another help is needed ( in new build ) ...with Uni cross histo_alerts + shift

Please help...

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574 poste-4839

Thanks in advance.

gincius:
mladen or mrtools

Another help is needed ( in new build ) ...with Uni cross histo_alerts + shift

Please help...

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574 poste-4839

Thanks in advance.

Gincius, made it compatible with the new MT4.

Reason: