Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 385

Hi Mladen...

I have try to recode the bands.mq4 with add 3 level bollinger bands. but i can`t to make it into MTF version.

Could you help me to make this indi into MTF version....

Thanks Mladen.....

Files:

hi mladen,

here i'm again with my preferred indi... HP

i'm trying to analyse behaviour between last signal and repainted signal.

could it be possible for you to eliminate the refresh from the attached mtf indi (you created it for me a while ago, i just renamed it), so the last value once the bar is closed is not modified in the future? (if not clear enough pls let me know).

attached the mtf and the needed HP. many thanks in advance.

hp_mtf_velo_sep.mq4

hp.mq4

Files:
hp.mq4  4 kb

engula

If I understand you correctly, what you want to do is a classical repainting multi time frame indicator. All you have to do for that is to replace this line of the code :

for(int i=MathMin(Bars-1,1000*timeFrame/Period()); i>=0; i--)

[/PHP]

with these :

[PHP] int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();

if(counted_bars<0) return(-1);

if(counted_bars>0) counted_bars--;

int limit = MathMin(Bars-counted_bars,Bars-1);

for(int i=limit; i>=0; i--)

and the multi time frame sw version is going to become a classical repainter in addition of HP filter recalculation (and hopefully do what you are looking for )

PS: you have to let it run for some time in order to see those values you want

engula:
hi mladen,

here i'm again with my preferred indi... HP

i'm trying to analyse behaviour between last signal and repainted signal.

could it be possible for you to eliminate the refresh from the attached mtf indi (you created it for me a while ago, i just renamed it), so the last value once the bar is closed is not modified in the future? (if not clear enough pls let me know).

attached the mtf and the needed HP. many thanks in advance.

hp_mtf_velo_sep.mq4

hp.mq4

mladen:
engula

If I understand you correctly, what you want to do is a classical repainting multi time frame indicator. All you have to do for that is to replace this line of the code :

for(int i=MathMin(Bars-1,1000*timeFrame/Period()); i>=0; i--)

[/PHP]

with these :

[PHP] int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();

if(counted_bars<0) return(-1);

if(counted_bars>0) counted_bars--;

int limit = MathMin(Bars-counted_bars,Bars-1);

for(int i=limit; i>=0; i--)

and the multi time frame sw version is going to become a classical repainter in addition of HP filter recalculation (and hopefully do what you are looking for )

PS: you have to let it run for some time in order to see those values you want

thanks mladen,

i'm testing it on m5 and notice that 2 bars before the current one are recalculated (and change).

is it sth that can be fixed?

Ask for MACD tiff fast line cross zero line arrow alert to update MTF version

mrtools:
Hi Thomas_c, Made it a mtf.

Hi, mrtools

thank you very much. you are so kind to meet my request. Thank you again. Could you update following two indicators for me again. If so, I am appreciate your kind effort.

MACD tiff fast line cross zero line arrow alert on price chart. Ask for update to MTF version. Thank you in advance.

MACD tiff fast line cross zero line arrow alert on macd chart, Ask for update to MTF version. I want to keep arrow display only and delete original other display. Thanks you very much!

thomas_c:
Hi, mrtools

thank you very much. you are so kind to meet my request. Thank you again. Could you update following two indicators for me again. If so, I am appreciate your kind effort.

MACD tiff fast line cross zero line arrow alert on price chart. Ask for update to MTF version. Thank you in advance.

MACD tiff fast line cross zero line arrow alert on macd chart, Ask for update to MTF version. I want to keep arrow display only and delete original other display. Thanks you very much!

Thomas_c,

Made them both mtf, on the separate window version made it so you can use arrows only or everything else.

mrtools:
Thomas_c, Made them both mtf, on the separate window version made it so you can use arrows only or everything else.

MT4 top level expert:) thanks for your efficient job

Hi Mladen and Mr Tools,can you make MTF version of this indicator plz.

Thank you.rms_v89.mq4

Files:
rms_v89.mq4  4 kb

Hi, can you make MTF version of this indicator. Very please its great indicators.

flexi_bars_swing_v2.mq4fractalzigzagnorepaint.mq4

Reason: