Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 811

Multi Timeframe Indicators

Dear mladen Dear MrTool I got this indicator from friend, for me the codes seems non-reprinting, also, I don't see any abnormal codes indicate for decompiling, however, I don't see who made it (author), therefore if you see it non decompiled, I would thankful for you to made it MTF. Thanks Talaat E

Files:

Pls Mladen,

can u recompile this file?

its not working anymore.

Files:
tma.mq4  9 kb

El_Nur:
Pls Mladen,

can u recompile this file?

its not working anymore.

Here you go : triangularma_centered_bands_nmc.mq4

PS: that is its original name (before someone smart decided that it should be called TMA - TMA is something different)

mladen:
Here you go : triangularma_centered_bands_nmc.mq4 PS: that is its original name (before someone smart decided that it should be called TMA - TMA is something different)

Would it be possible to add the feature to colour the bands (like the MA ribbon)?

Hi MLaden This is my 1 post to you.First of all many thanks to you to providing all the learnings in this forum over the years selflessly and with great humility. I have a request. Could you please convert one of your own indicators (TRO_price_levels) which was posted years back in this forum to MTF please Many thanks in advance. attached is the source file for TRO_price_levels

Files:

Mladen,

pls dont be offended by my stupid questions

pls what is the difference TriangularMA centered bands nmc.mq4 and TriangularMA centered.mq4

Thank you.

El_Nur:
Mladen,

pls dont be offended by my stupid questions

pls what is the difference TriangularMA centered bands nmc.mq4 and TriangularMA centered.mq4

Thank you.

Please read a couple of first posts from this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241

kurian14:
Hi MLaden This is my 1 post to you.First of all many thanks to you to providing all the learnings in this forum over the years selflessly and with great humility. I have a request. Could you please convert one of your own indicators (TRO_price_levels) which was posted years back in this forum to MTF please Many thanks in advance. attached is the source file for TRO_price_levels

kurian14

That indicator was not written by me, but does not matter

Here is the multi time frame version : _tro_price_levels_mtf.mq4

Hi MLaden Thanks for the mtf version. Good man. My apologies,it was the Rumpled one who created the TRO price levels. Take care

Reason: