Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 383

davidoh
davidoh  

thank you for your interest.

mladen:
davidoh Sonic slope is showing the slope of Hull moving average (the same as the slope direction indicator from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page254) Check this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173260 for what you need (if I remember correctly there should be what you need) or look for mtf_hma russian color at this thread (there are versions that do exactly the same thing as sonic slope)

I did look into that post, but there was no indi that I want.

I don't need "on chart type", but "bar type on sub_window", because my chart is busy.

thanks for your reply again.

davidoh
davidoh  

hello guys

I need 2 indis to be MTF version.

and there is a problem. Sonic_Ind_v2.2.mq4 makes cpu so busy. if you solve this probelm, I hope do that.

and MaksiGen_Range_Move.mq4 has a trend line. sometimes I don't need to use it. so I hope there is option on parameter to use or not to use, and option on parameter to be changeable line color.

I appreciate it.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Even though I am sure that there is some version of something like it floating around, since I can not find it right now, here you go : use this version. It is a standalone indicator and it does not need any other indicator in order to work properly in mtf mode

davidoh:
I did look into that post, but there was no indi that I want.

I don't need "on chart type", but "bar type on sub_window", because my chart is busy.

thanks for your reply again.
viatoris
viatoris  

hi all,

im looking for a mtf ma crossover histogram. any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Viatoris

Josif
Josif  

Hello traders,

I am looking for some tool, ea or indicator, that could determine the potential loss and takeprofit of each trade. It means that for example by draging horizontal lines as SL, entry and TP it would calculate my potential profit or loss dolars (by adding lotsize). It is difficult to do that manually and sometimes there is no time to do that at all..

Is there something like this you know about?

It could be usefull to many traders, I just dont know how to call it, thats why when I searched for something like that, I havent found anything...

munif
munif  

Need help....

Hello traders ...

For mentor and coders here i need help to fix this great indicstor. i found this in here.

But i have problem with this one when i put it more than one in same chart.

can some one here help me to fix this, so ican put 2 or more this indicator in the same chart. thanks, and sorry for my bad english..... osc-mtf_cf_sysv1.1.mq4

Files:
m.gif 16 kb
mn.gif 18 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

This one should allow you multiple instances on the same chart

Set the UniqueID parameter to unique value for each instance and you will be able to see more than one instance of the indicator

munif:
Hello traders ...

For mentor and coders here i need help to fix this great indicstor. i found this in here.

But i have problem with this one when i put it more than one in same chart.

can some one here help me to fix this, so ican put 2 or more this indicator in the same chart. thanks, and sorry for my bad english..... osc-mtf_cf_sysv1.1.mq4
Files:
davidoh
davidoh  

hello guys~

I need this indi to be MTF version.

and this indi has a trend line. sometimes I don't use it. So I hope there is option on parameter to use or not to use, and option on parameter to be changeable line color.

I appreciate it.

munif
munif  
mladen:
This one should allow you multiple instances on the same chart

Set the UniqueID parameter to unique value for each instance and you will be able to see more than one instance of the indicator

Thanks very much mladen, i`ll try it.....

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

davidoh

Try this one out

davidoh:
I need this indi to be MTF version.

and this indi has a trend line. sometimes I don't use it. So I hope there is option on parameter to use or not to use, and option on parameter to be changeable line color.

I appreciate it.