Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 384

Hi Traders,

This is a very useful indicator. Is it possible to make it into multi timeframe ?

Thanks

Viatoris

What does : "3 timeframe bars in the sub window" mean exactly?

Pava:
Is it possible to make it into multi timeframe with 3 timeframe bars in the sub window?...Thanks

Help for mtf snake force indicator

put here mtf snakeforce but brother this indicator is not work so tell me what i do???????????????

Multi time frame ZigZag ...

hyrulxxx

Here are two versions (both use the standard ZigZag indicator (attached here too - just in case that someone does not have it in his indicators folder))

One is on the main chart the other is in the separate window (since I was not sure what does "zz window" mean) Here is an example of 1 hour zig zag on 15 minute chart

hyrulxxx:
mladen ,,i know i can use standard zz indicator but im really appreciate if you can help me to built zz window in mtf version thanks again
Files:

hyrulxxx

Or (still regarding ZigZag and multi time frame), did you see this version : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page169 ? It can draw up to 3 different ZigZags from 3 different time frames

mladen:
What does : "3 timeframe bars in the sub window" mean exactly?

like "4 time frame" indicators...only with 3 lines...don't like 4 lines...also...I noticed "kwan" repaints a little...like 1 bar...so I am not sure if it can be useful...

Pava

Here you go And dodn't worry : neither this, nor the one you posted does not repaint (but remember that multi time frame in this one has its own usual "multi time frame rules" : every bar belonging to target time frame bar must be updated accordingly)

Pava:
like "4 time frame" indicators...only with 3 lines...don't like 4 lines...also...I noticed "kwan" repaints a little...like 1 bar...so I am not sure if it can be useful...

mladen:
Pava

Here you go

And dodn't worry : neither this, nor the one you posted does not repaint (but remember that multi time frame in this one has its own usual "multi time frame rules" : every bar belonging to target time frame bar must be updated accordingly)

Cool!...Thanks

mladen:
hyrulxxx

Here are two versions (both use the standard ZigZag indicator (attached here too - just in case that someone does not have it in his indicators folder))

One is on the main chart the other is in the separate window (since I was not sure what does "zz window" mean) Here is an example of 1 hour zig zag on 15 minute chart

thanks you so much ,, im really realy appreciate that ,,,

god bless you

Multi time frame adjustable periods and price fractals ...

Multi time frame adjustable periods and prices fractals posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173009/page13

Reason: