Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 391

Thomas Chen
Thomas Chen  

Ask for update candle divergence to MTF version

Could any mt4 code expert update this candle divergence to MTF version? Thank you in anvance.

Files:
Thomas Chen
Thomas Chen  
mladen:
This is a non-repainting original Gerald Appel MACD with multi time framing option added (if you are comparing it to built in MACD signal lines are not the same : in this one the signal line is made as it should have been all the time and as it is on other trading platforms too)

Drar Mr. mladen,

Can you update MACD_OsMA_4ColorH_2LVar1.3_mtf like as macd nrp mtf? That means MACD_OsMA_4ColorH_2LVar1.3_mtf's macd & signal line auto-change color same as macd nrp mtf . Thanks for your update it very much.

Add an old version macd nrp, macd and signal line can be changed color both. There is not source code version.

Thomas Chen
Thomas Chen  

Hi Mr. Tools

Can you do me a favor to update MTF? Thanks again. It would be better to keep arrows only, switch off other dislay.

mrtools:
Thomas_c, Made them both mtf, on the separate window version made it so you can use arrows only or everything else.

Hi, MrTools,

I'd like you to help me update attached macd cross separate to MTF version also. Thank you very much in advance. keep display arrows only, can switch off other display

thvi
thvi  

Hi, can you make MTF version of this indicator. Very please .Thanks !

davidoh
davidoh  

Hello mladen

I need this indi to be MTF version, please.

thanks in advance.

Files:
sofija2004
sofija2004  

alarm PROBLEM

Hello Mladen and MrTools i have been trying to make MTF histo+alert (after bar close indicator),but have some problems with alert and coding,please can you fix it. mthhistoalarm.rar

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
kalina1977:
Hello Mladen and MrTools i have been trying to make MTF histo+alert (after bar close indicator),but have some problems with alert and coding,please can you fix it. mthhistoalarm.rar

Hi Kalina,

Installed alert on the histo slope, but think in your version its different, under what conditions were you wanting it to alert?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

davidoh

Here you go
davidoh:
I need this indi to be MTF version, please. thanks in advance.

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574

Files:
sofija2004
sofija2004  
mrtools:
Hi Kalina, Installed alert on the histo slope, but think in your version its different, under what conditions were you wanting it to alert?

Thank you for your help,i have attached proper indicator+explanation on the picture.rms.rar

Files:
rms.rar 385 kb
William Snyder
William Snyder  
kalina1977:
Thank you for your help,i have attached proper indicator+explanation on the picture.rms.rar

Kalina, not able to test but it should work.

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574

Files: