Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 191

MTF LSMA barline needed

Hi Guys !

Is here anybody how can make an indicator like on the picture with the same settings ?

Thanks

Adam

Files:
lsma_mtf.jpg  147 kb

Hey Kadam !

Can you post the 2 indicators that are on your picture please ?

Thanks

BB_Squeeze_Advanced_v2M3BC.mq4

added feature: cci 50 14 6 turbo

more: post1870 https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page125

Thank you fxbs

fxbs:
may be we'll get lucky and he'll switch on Joe somehow...

there is 2 lrs with signal lines mtf (in same sw -so they scaled the same)

well, try;

keep in mind - all cross signals considered valid after bar close, including mtf crosses (that is after higher TF bar close) ; you can go earlier, but later there is no way to tell (confirm or becktest) where indicator lines have been before bar close - you can see historical data only on bar close values, all open bar values - gone;

wow fxbs

how could you do that?...that is best ever see in any LR.

I REALY THANK YOU VERY MUCH ..IN FACT IT HELPS ME AT MY METHOD.

Actully fter i played with prob. i found that it looks like you made as TWO LR in four lines:as i understood from what i see is that i can estimate each period separetly..

so,how about this idea:if you just change (for example:the histo+the RED line to be as Horizntal line that lay down on zero line but in color (light green dark green to indicate if the cross happend from above zero line OR below it,,red and orang to show if the cross happend above or below the zero line,,yellow if it ranging..)...i guess it will be very easy and very usefull ...what do you think?

(as my promise to give you my neck as soon as you post the indicator: I hope that you forgive me..at least until i make some millionssss..)

THANK YOU VERY MUCH ...I LIKED VERY MUCH

Great Heikin Ashi T3 Indicator make to MTF Indi anybody !??

I hope anybody can modify this great Heikin Ashi T3 Indicator into a

Multi timeframe !?

Thanks in Advance !

Good Trading All

fxbs:
BB_Squeeze_Advanced_v2M3BC.mq4

added feature: cci 50 14 6 turbo

more: post1870 https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page125

Thank you for the update FXBS...

Have a great week.

Ethan

I wonder what our coders masters use to make pips.

Tell us, tell us, please

andama:
I hope anybody can modify this great Heikin Ashi T3 Indicator into a

Multi timeframe !?

Thanks in Advance !

Good Trading All

Andama, how to filter the false signal from this HAS indicator ?

Thanx

Big Joe:
I wonder what our coders masters use to make pips. Tell us, tell us, please

though i'm not coder or programmer or master (just messing with the stuff) but i can tell what - they using everything new they working on at the moment and old, what they want to see how it does (specially if something wrong) - too much stuff at once and not much for trading sake - but more for tasting - plus instead of using anything properly - you basically trying to brake it - pushing it to the limit - so there's not too much system involved, not much time left for something else ....

best engineers or designers not always best racers, composers not always best musicians; there is Amati, Stradivari and Paganini...

Reason: