Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 390

can someone make this macd mtf. thanks in adavance.

Vostro Indicator

Hello Mladen and Mr Tools,

I've found an indicator named Vostro + 2010 which seems to be an very interesting indicator in use with others.

Is it possible to make an sound-alert for this as soon as a spike will start.vostro__2010.mq4

Files:
vostro.mq4  3 kb

Hi Mladen and Mr Tools,

Would it be possible to please have the ''GANN T3 HIGH LOW Activator'' as a histogram?

THANK YOU and HAVE A NICE WEEKEND,

Daniel

Daniel

Posted it here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173058/page17 (in order to keep the T3 versions together)

Have a nice weekend too

dakiki:
Hi Mladen and Mr Tools,

Would it be possible to please have the ''GANN T3 HIGH LOW Activator'' as a histogram?

THANK YOU and HAVE A NICE WEEKEND,

Daniel
Files:
gann_t3.gif  21 kb

Hi Mladen.

Would it be possible to modify the macdzones indicator that you posted up a while ago?

Firstly, it only seems to work on FX pairs, but doesn't work when I try to apply it to the sp500 instrument in my metatrader broker?

Secondy, at the moment it paints the backround green when the macd (of your chosen timeframe) is crossed up. Would it be possible to also have it paint a slightly darker green for when it is crossed up AND above it's zero line? (and visaversa for red/down)

Thirdly, there are occasions when the macd colour background disagrees with the macd cross of the bigger (unstable) timeframe and then later repaints, I guess because it is waiting for the bar to actually close. Would it be possible to have the option of NOT waiting for the bar to close?

I must say that the forum is very lucky to have you.

I belong to another forum where there is a similar thread to this one but ninjatrader indicators, and you knock spots off of all their programmers.

Take a look at this post (it will explain how to set the indicator up for sp500) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174385/page25 (as far as I see you will have to set the MaxValue to 2100 per moment)

As of color : do you mean something like this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178018/page30 (with the exception that it is a DEMA MACD)?

subterfuge:
Hi Mladen.

Would it be possible to modify the macdzones indicator that you posted up a while ago?

Firstly, it only seems to work on FX pairs, but doesn't work when I try to apply it to the sp500 instrument in my metatrader broker?

Secondy, at the moment it paints the backround green when the macd (of your chosen timeframe) is crossed up. Would it be possible to also have it paint a slightly darker green for when it is crossed up AND above it's zero line? (and visaversa for red/down)

Thirdly, there are occasions when the macd colour background disagrees with the macd cross of the bigger (unstable) timeframe and then later repaints, I guess because it is waiting for the bar to actually close. Would it be possible to have the option of NOT waiting for the bar to close?

I must say that the forum is very lucky to have you.

I belong to another forum where there is a similar thread to this one but ninjatrader indicators, and you knock spots off of all their programmers.

cheers.

Changed the setting, and now it works on my sp500

And yes, I think that is what I mean regarding colour.

I'm not sure if that indicator treats the unstable period the same though?

good stuff

In fact, that might not mean what I am referring to regarding the colours.

Give me a second and ill try to explain with a pic.

so, like this.

Files:

mrtools:
Hi Viperone39, Made it mtf, and fixed some things.

Thank you so much!

Reason: