Elite indicators - metatrader 5 version :) - page 4

Composite RSI, metarader 5 version ...

For some reason source posting at the code base of metatrader 5 has stopped for some time ...

Anyway, I am going to continue here from time to time to post metatrader 5 code

This is a metatrader 5 version of composite rsi.As the original, it allows depths up to 25.

Files:

Hull variation ...

This is a metatrader 5 version of a hull variation that allows "speed" adjustment for hull moving average (with an addition of a couple of "custom prices"). More info about it can be read at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174961/page3

Volume weighted EMA ...

Volume weighted exponential moving average (EMA)for metatrader 5 ...

Unlike metatrader 4, metatrader 5 should have a "real" volumes for some symbols. In this indicator you can choose if you wish to use a real volume or the ticks volume (which is default for forex symbols) In cases of forex symbols real volumes and tick volumes are the same

Files:
5_vema.png  66 kb
vema.mq5  6 kb

Volume weighted MACD for metatrader 5 ...

Volume weighted MACD for metatrader 5

Same as for volume weighted EMA here you can choose between tick volume and real volume (for symbols supporting real volumes at all)

Files:

Volume weighted Wilder's DMI ...

This is a volume weighted Wilder's DMI (the real ADX)

It allows you to use 3 kinds of volumes : no volume (in which case it is the same as the original Wolder's DMI), tick volumes (for forex symbols) and "real" volumes (for symbols that have it - you can easily find it out : if you chose real volume and you do not see anything in the indicator area, then that symbol has only tick volumes)

PS: decided to draw DI+ and DI- as a kind of trend area, not as lines. I think that it is a bit more "readable this way

Files:

Averages for metatrader 5 ...

Updated and upgraded averages indicator.

Now it contains the 18 types of averages available (no need for numbers, since here all is choosable by name) :

Simple moving average

Exponential moving average

Double smoothed EMA

Double EMA

Triple EMA

Smoothed MA

Linear weighted MA

Parabolic weighted MA

Alexander MA

Volume weighted MA

Hull MA

Triangular MA

Sine weighted MA

Linear regression value

IE/2

Non lag MA

Zero lag EMA

Leader EMA

Also, as it is visible from the name, it is a multi time frame already

Files:

Velocity ...

Metatrader 5 version of Jurik velocity ("smoother moment"). Additional choice of prices added (the heiken ashi variation of prices).

Files:
5_velocity.png  60 kb
valocity.mq5  7 kb

Swing line - metatrader 5 version ...

Ron Black's swing line indicator for metatrader 5 version. This indicator does not have any parameters so I think that there is no need to explain ho should it be used (except that I would like to add my personal opinion that it should not be used on lower time frames : using it on time frame starting from 1 hour, in my opinion gives better results).

Files:

T3 velocity extended ...

Extended metatrader 5 version of T3 velocity (it was originally posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173058/page15 with more explanation how it is calculated and how does it work, and a basic metatrader 5 version of it was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181297/page8 )

Files:

Hi Mladen, I have a problem, The MTF Averages appear on the TF I select and on higher TF, but not on lower... Did I do something wrong ? Both don't work mtf1 and mtf2. Thanks.

Files:
eurusdh4.gif  34 kb
eurusdh1.gif  26 kb
Reason: