Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 174

fxbs,

I have a question in regards to your

MTF_xpMA_v2_SATL_FATL indicator.

Could you please clarify that a total of 3 indicators are being used? From looking at the code it appears that the MTF indie is calling a the xpMA indie and the xpMA is calling yet another indicator. In my case I'm trying to get a MTF SATL. Is there any way to simplify this and only have 2 EAs involved?

MTF_xpMA_v2_SATL_FATL:

ExtMapBuffer1=iCustom(NULL,TimeFrame,"xpMA_v2_SATL_FATL",MA_Period,MA_Type,MA_AppliedPrice,T3MA_VolumeFactor,JMA_Phase,MaxBarsToCount,0,y) ;

ExtMapBuffer2=iCustom(NULL,TimeFrame,"xpMA_v2_SATL_FATL",MA_Period,MA_Type,MA_AppliedPrice,T3MA_VolumeFactor,JMA_Phase,MaxBarsToCount,1,y) ;

ExtMapBuffer3=iCustom(NULL,TimeFrame,"xpMA_v2_SATL_FATL",MA_Period,MA_Type,MA_AppliedPrice,T3MA_VolumeFactor,JMA_Phase,MaxBarsToCount,2,y) ;

[/CODE]

xpMA_v2_SATL_FATL.mq4 :

[CODE] case 8:

{

for(i=0; i<limit; i++)

{

buffer = iCustom(NULL,0,"SATL",0,i);

}

}

break;

then I would need to have an indicator named SATL.

Thanks for your work and for your reply.

dee

if you have

MTF_xpMA_v2_SATL_FATL

you need only

xpMA_v2_SATL_FATL and

SATL

(you don't need MTF SATL); only files in parenthesis: iCustom ... "..."

two stages:

this way is very simple and reliable (but not very convenient - you have to have all those initial indis which xpMA running)

probably wouldn't worth it to stick 10 MAs in xpMA (too many pages of code - too many things can go wrong)

don't remember what was it - one stage xpMA_v2_SATL_FATL _mtf wasn't released; i went with reliable, proven Kerris formula:

MTF xpMA runs xpMA which runs all the inis (initial indis)

but true - some day we should make MTF to run all the inis ...

Hi

anyone can help to change this indicator to MTF?

Files:

rizdwan74kl:
Hi anyone can help to change this indicator to MTF?

There is one MTF RSIOMA here

Can anybody turn this into a MTF indicator?

Can anybody turn this into a MTF indicator?

Or is there one floating around that i haven't seen?

Cheers

hi

where an i get MTF for this indicator

rizdwan74kl:
hi where an i get MTF for this indicator

hi

in this thread

just wait - somebody will tell you so you don't even have to look

TREND_alexcud_Sig_En.mq4

plots Up/Dn Signals on chart window

can be used standalone or with or for becktesting TREND_alexcud_v_2

just a joke : )))

Help please!!!

I've been attempting to modify the MACD MTF Bar indicator in two ways but can't seem to make it work. Any help much appreciated!!!!

1. Add the timeframes displayed to 5 min and daily as well as the existing 15,30,H1,H4

2. Use MAIN signal line above/below Slow signal line to colour the bars rather than the Main > than 0

Reason: