Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 174

xard777
xard777  
fxbs:
it's not really my trading style, but well - people asked - try... maybe Asystem2000 will make it fully integrated stanalone MTF (indi or system), but untill that...

Works a treat thanks...

Xard777

fxbs
fxbs  

impressive...

what did you got?

it's like semitransparent staff (clock,price, goodies)?

green and rad line with dots in basement - what is it?

and what settings for normal indis? : ))))))

CP6
CP6  
fxbs:
3_Level_ZZ_Semafor_MTF mtf works only with 3_Level_ZZ_Semafor - make sure file installed under correct name

thnx alot fxbs...

fxbs
fxbs  
CP6:
thnx alot fxbs...

no biggie- just thought it would be better if someone of ZZ fans would make it (a bit not my style) - there is discussion in Semafor thread...

though big request to Asystem - to add signal cancellation sign (signal; dot, line - like we have in price channels, trailing stops, chandeliers) - so we'll have history of canceled signals (4exml 200bars, switch on/off)

this way we'll take care of constant repainting questions and will have possibility to beck test and check why certain trading decisions was made...

like - Look, that's obvious, you had to buy - why did you sell? - Sht, i'm telling you - that dem thing(signal) was there... : ((((

(for right now - cancelled signals gone...)

xyz1453
xyz1453  

İs there Hurst Exponent indicator for Metatrader?Does anyone know?

TheRumpledOne
TheRumpledOne  
xard777:
Works a treat thanks... Xard777

My what big fonts you have...LOL!! I like it. What font is it?

Isaac
Isaac  
fxbs:
3_Level_ZZ_Semafor_MTF mtf works only with 3_Level_ZZ_Semafor - make sure file installed under correct name

i attach MTF indi into my chart but nothing come out.weird.i want to display 1H/60 on my 5M chart.

fxbs
fxbs  
amenlo9:
iOriginally Posted by fxbs

3_Level_ZZ_Semafor_MTF

mtf works only with 3_Level_ZZ_Semafor - make sure file installed under correct name

i attach MTF indi into my chart but nothing come out.weird.i want to display 1H/60 on my 5M chart.

Amenlo, you are not rookie: same thing - make sure file "3_Level_ZZ_Semafor" installed under correct name

ahmedazizelias
ahmedazizelias  

Hello

fxbs:
Amenlo, you are not rookie: same thing - make sure file "3_Level_ZZ_Semafor" installed under correct name

Hi fxbs

Me too i did attached it to my chart H4 TIME FRAME .. but i only see three copies of the indicator all THE SAME ABOVE EACH OTHER ..while i already change the porebities to 60 to show H1 and 1440 to show D1 ..

Could you please tell me where is my wrong action??

Thank you

ahmedazizelias
ahmedazizelias  

THANKS EVERYBODY..

I SOLVE THE PROBLEM...CROSSED EYES