Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 332

indicator repaints I think

studbiol:
I assume that this is what you are looking for. ATTENTION: You need nevertheless SEFC084 in your indicator folder. Good luck!

isn't this repainting??! I've tried on visual backtester and repaints badly, sometimes even like 3 bars...

How to plot correctly from lower time frame onto higher time frame charts?

Hi everyone,

I really appreciate the efforts of many programmers and traders here on the MTF versions of custom indicators.

Is there a way to get the Keris2112 MTF_Support and Resistance(Barry).mq4 inidcator, for example when using a H1 chart but to plot Support/Resistance dots for M30 ?

What currently happens:

- The indicator plots "behind" the chart

- I want to instead, draw the blue and red dots/lines correctly from lower time frame setting indicator (for example M30) into the higher time frame chart (H1)?

Please see what I mean in the attached gif file:

I have also included the 2 code files which have been posted here before.

If there is a solution posted before please direct me to it or could you describe the fix to me? I have checked the forum but have not quite found what I need apart from alternate indicators...

Any help would be appreciated,

Cheers,

what is this indicator?

can anyone post this indicator for me? I search this indicator on the internet but I don't know what its name?

Files:
mtf.gif  20 kb

Need Help

Hello,

I want indicator or way to create my own time fame on my chart (MT 4) e.g 3hr TF, 12hr TF, 16hr TF e.t.c.

I will be very grateful if any can assist me.

sir i need your help!! i joined a site called peace army two days ago.

they were reviewing a site by Nial fuller. three years ago i was member there!

five years ago i joined that site.

Nial fuller was visibly Julius of me over time, because i actually knew how to trade and he did not. every time i posted a trade he would harass me.

eventually i got upset and then i was kicked out of his forum.

i knew he was charging people to learn to trade but did not know how to

trade himself.

i post some facts about him on this site called peace army. then the moderator there attacked me harassed both of my posts .he had

insider information about me also. he got from this site.

i have read that peace army site was fraud. Now i believe it!!

i have been a member here for 5 years on tsd. i have been helpful and honest here!! i am sure this site peace army who is suppose to

help traders deal with scam artist is nothing but a scam itself.

can we start a thread warning traders about this?

tysgels:
can anyone post this indicator for me? I search this indicator on the internet but I don't know what its name?

like this?

Files:
scalp.gif  34 kb

Helppppp Please

FxSoldier:
try this one it looks the same

how do i make the info box bigger its too small

MTF_STepRSI_v2

Hi,

can someone please help me with the indicator "MTF_StepRSI_V2" ?

It doesn't work / doesn't even show up on MT4 from Alpari US (gives just an empty window). It works well e.g. with MT4 from FxPro.

If it is an old version, would you be so kind and lead me to the update ?

Thanks in advance.

derfel

Files:

derfel

If you have 2 separate instances of metatrader installed in 2 separate folders, check if you have "StepRSI_v2" in your Alpari folder (under that exact name, otherwise it will not work). Also, the mtf indicator you posted will repaint in mtf mode. This one is corrected. You need both indicators in indicators folder in order to make this mtf indicator work

Here is an example of it working on Alpari
regards

mladen

derfel:
Hi,

can someone please help me with the indicator "MTF_StepRSI_V2" ?

It doesn't work / doesn't even show up on MT4 from Alpari US (gives just an empty window). It works well e.g. with MT4 from FxPro.

If it is an old version, would you be so kind and lead me to the update ?

Thanks in advance.

derfel
Files:

MTF_StepRSI_v2

Thank you, mladen.

it's working fine now.

derfel

Reason: