Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 329

ZIGANI:
Very powerful new indicator stands out for its precision and fast signals

This indicator can be installed very easily on the trading platform using the engine Metatrader4.

That looks very much like the heartbeat indicator, which was a bad repainter, have you used this one?

increase:
That looks very much like the heartbeat indicator, which was a bad repainter, have you used this one?

What do you think?, This is version 1.2 in May,

by this author daytradingindicators.net / vostro.php

ZIGANI:
What do you think?, This is version 1.2 in May, by this author daytradingindicators.net / vostro.php

if you want to try don't buy it. it is more likely is cycle indentifier search this forum you will find it or you can try super signal which work alike

Can anybody convert this indicatot to MTF version

It is amasing indicator

GREAT THANKS FOR all

Files:

I really like # Spudfibo, but would like it to also work on the current week, instead of the last week.

Can anyone make that happen?

Files:
spudfibo.mq4  10 kb

I have a little problem with MTF_Fractals. As you can see on the attached chart picture I use it on M5 chart with MTF set to 30. When I start Metatrader or switch between two TFs MTF_Fractal shows 6 dots. But it won't refresh during a trading day and then it shows only one dot instead of six. Can anyone help to solve this problem?

I tried it but ...

studbiol:
I have a little problem with MTF_Fractals. As you can see on the attached chart picture I use it on M5 chart with MTF set to 30. When I start Metatrader or switch between two TFs MTF_Fractal shows 6 dots. But it won't refresh during a trading day and then it shows only one dot instead of six. Can anyone help to solve this problem? I tried it but ...

Try this, cant really test it as there is no market, but it should work.

Files:

Can anybody make the Trend magic indicator to MTF ?

attached below:

Files:

MTF_SR.mq4

studbiol:
I have a little problem with MTF_Fractals. As you can see on the attached chart picture I use it on M5 chart with MTF set to 30. When I start Metatrader or switch between two TFs MTF_Fractal shows 6 dots. But it won't refresh during a trading day and then it shows only one dot instead of six. Can anyone help to solve this problem? I tried it but ...

Hi studbiol,

Try this One... You can Setting this Indi.

Allowed Max. FOUR Setting in Same + Different TF or All Diferrent TF.

Best Regards

Files:

Fractals_multi

FractalsDNNZDJPY=iFractals("NZDJPY",0,MODE_LOWER,iBarShift("NZDJPY",0,iTime(PAIR,0,i),false));

if (FractalsDNNZDJPY==iLow("NZDJPY",0,iBarShift("NZDJPY",0,iTime(PAIR,0,i),false))) FractalsTotal++;

if (FractalsDNNZDJPY==iLow("NZDJPY",0,iBarShift("NZDJPY",0,iTime(PAIR,0,i),false))) {FractalsDNNZDJPY=iLow(PAIR,0,i)-HL*FractalsTotal;FractalsTotal--;}

Files:
fract.rar  3 kb
Reason: