Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 329

wwp726
wwp726  

Sefc

is SEFC indicator repaint????????????????????? who can fix it ?

I7
I7  

need help

can anybody convert this indicatot to mtf version

Files:
vostro.mq4 3 kb
witsnpips
witsnpips  
ilias00001:

how do u use this?

ZIGANI
ZIGANI  
ilias00001:

Very powerful new indicator stands out for its precision and fast signals

This indicator can be installed very easily on the trading platform using the engine Metatrader4.

A mathematical and a physical law The object center of gravity can have an immediate idea of the likely movement of any market, whether a currency, commodity, an action or any financial product.Reading and understanding this system are accessible to all. It is based exclusively on two laws: a mathematical and a physical law. So on the exact sciences.The principle is simple: whatever the volatility of a market, we can always calculate the center of gravity of the movement. And the identification of this value allows us to have three essential information to decide whether to buy, sell or do nothing.The indicator Vostro gives you clear signals of purchase and sale.

VOSTRO + ForexKeySystem and calperSignal=

Files:
increase
increase  
ilias00001:

if you PM the code I will do that for you

increase
increase  
ZIGANI:
Very powerful new indicator stands out for its precision and fast signals

This indicator can be installed very easily on the trading platform using the engine Metatrader4.

That looks very much like the heartbeat indicator, which was a bad repainter, have you used this one?

ZIGANI
ZIGANI  
increase:
That looks very much like the heartbeat indicator, which was a bad repainter, have you used this one?

What do you think?, This is version 1.2 in May,

by this author daytradingindicators.net / vostro.php

Michael
Michael  
ZIGANI:
What do you think?, This is version 1.2 in May, by this author daytradingindicators.net / vostro.php

if you want to try don't buy it. it is more likely is cycle indentifier search this forum you will find it or you can try super signal which work alike

bboro696
bboro696  

Can anybody convert this indicatot to MTF version

It is amasing indicator

GREAT THANKS FOR all

Files:
droesparky
droesparky  

I really like # Spudfibo, but would like it to also work on the current week, instead of the last week.

Can anyone make that happen?

Files:
spudfibo.mq4 10 kb