Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 781

Sorry just repeated because of Internet disconnection.

yayaria:
Hello experts;

If you don't mind, I've a question about the MTF indicators.

I've the mtf ma nrp with shift nmc indicator downloaded from here. Suppose it's in a histogram version and I applied it on a 15M chart with the setting of 1H.

Will the indicator be confirmed after 4 bars? or every bar of those 4 after closing will have the final color?

It will be confirmed on each full hour end (4 4bars that belong to that finished hour will not be able to change any more). From then on you will first have 1, then 2, then 3 and in the end 4 bars that can change value till the hour ends again

mladen:
If it is changing color only on a current bar, then that is a completely normal way how any indicator works. Only when the bar is closed it should not change the values any more

Hi,

it actually does change the values of the last 3 bars bfore the current bar too. As you can see on the current bar it acts according to changed conditions but the 3 bars before that are being changed too. The indicator is set to "true".

]

rplust:
Hi,

it actually does change the values of the last 3 bars bfore the current bar too. As you can see on the current bar it acts according to changed conditions but the 3 bars before that are being changed too. The indicator is set to "true".

]

What exact indicator are you talking about

I have tracked back your postings and they led me to blaus indicators which do not repaint. Would you mind posting it or posting the link to the exact indicator that you are using

mladen:
What exact indicator are you talking about I have tracked back your postings and they led me to blaus indicators which do not repaint. Would you mind posting it or posting the link to the exact indicator that you are using

Here it is

simplebars_matf_nmc.mq4

Geez, just realize I keep forgetting about MTF setting. Of course it has to paint the bars within 4 hours accordinly if set to H4 and used on H1. Sorry to bother you!

Files:

This is a kind of a multi time frame indicator too

trend4you.mq4

Files:
trend4you.mq4  6 kb
tf.gif  37 kb

Hi mrtools

adding mtf thanks

Files:

trline_norm.mq4help! Mtf_version

Files:

casaliss:
Hi mrtools adding mtf thanks

Hi Casaliss, added mtf.

Files:

vaider:
trline_norm.mq4help! Mtf_version

Vaider, that indicator is another solar wind version,which repaints badly.