Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 325

purevenom
purevenom  

can somebody help me please

is there any mtf ma & mtf rsi that can be used in the trade simulator.

or they're all the same??i have one but when i put it in the simulator the mtf rsi only show straight line & the mtf ma doesn't show up [when i put them in the higher TF than the current simulator TF, ex. i put mtf rsi&ma TF 15 in TF5 simulator]

sorry for my bad english

kashour
kashour  

hi all

need help with this indi i am trying to make it MTF i think i need 10 years to do it , darn i am trying to learn how

thanks

Files:
tcci.ex4 7 kb
studbiol
studbiol  
kashour:
hi all

need help with this indi i am trying to make it MTF i think i need 10 years to do it , darn i am trying to learn how

thanks

Hi kashour, I'm not sure whether this is what you are looking for. This is T3CCI_mtf and not TCCI_mtf.

Files:
kashour
kashour  

sh cable

studbiol:
Hi kashour, I'm not sure whether this is what you are looking for. This is T3CCI_mtf and not TCCI_mtf.

thanks a lot but its not the same as tcci i wish u can help

tcci is like hull ma thanks again

takbir
takbir  
takbir:
Can someone make this indicator as a MTF one, please?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page215

I hope someone helps me, please !

rozali salleh
rozali salleh  

Multicolour MTF SAR

Hello All,

I've been using MTF PSar as enclosed. Then I found Sar Color. The good thing about Sar color is that we can have different colors for up and dn trend. This is visually very helpful.

Can someone incorporate Sar color feature into MTF Sar ?

rgds

rozali

studbiol
studbiol  
mrozali1:
Hello All,

Can someone incorporate Sar color feature into MTF Sar ?

rgds

rozali

Hi,

this is not exactly what you are looking for but it seems to be a good thing too to see MTF with different colors. To open the #Parabolic 4TF, 'Parabolic 2TF and SAR Color Bar you have to copy the SAR Color indicator in your indicator folder.

Maybe it helps anyhow

Also take a look here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177358

ismael360
ismael360  

need a favor

I was wondering if I could possible get this particular MACD INDI converted to a MTF indi. I would really be grateful if someone could help me out. The indicator is the MACD Non Meta bb indicator and i'll post it below. Again thank you guys for your time.

xx3xxx
xx3xxx  

the non meta one may not worth it

the color is the same for UP or DOWN

so you are better off to do a search on MACD related indicator, that is compatible with your indicator

and is MACD kind of 1hr indicator, is it worthwhile to use it in smaller TF ?

William Snyder
William Snyder  
ismael360:
I was wondering if I could possible get this particular MACD INDI converted to a MTF indi. I would really be grateful if someone could help me out. The indicator is the MACD Non Meta bb indicator and i'll post it below. Again thank you guys for your time.

Here you go you still need the original indicator in your indicators folder.