Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 326

William Snyder
William Snyder  
takbir:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page215 I hope someone helps me, please !

Check here post # 47 https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172908

fxibinvest
fxibinvest  

Asian markets rose Thursday as investors took heart from U.S. bank State Street's robust profit forecast and scooped up stocks battered down by days of selling.

Sentiment turned upbeat across Asia after the Dow Jones industrial average surged 274.66 points, or 2.8 percent, to 10,018.28 on Wednesday. The State Street profit forecast boosted financial stocks and relieved some of the worries about the upcoming quarterly earnings season.

Yet analysts cautioned that markets are likely to stay volatile as significant doubts remain about the durability of the global economic recovery. by fx-doris.comThere are signs from Europe to Asia to the U.S. that growth is slowing and some fear a repeat of last year's recession.

Japan's benchmark Nikkei 225 stock index jumped 247.56 points, or 2.7 percent, to 9,527.21 and South Korea's Kospi added 1.2 percent, to 1,695.75. Australia's S&P/ASX 200 was up 1.9 percent at 4,333.70.

Elsewhere, Hong Kong's Hang Seng index climbed 1.5 percent to 20,144.40. Benchmarks in Singapore, Indonesia and Taiwan were also higher while China's Shanghai Composite Index dropped slightly.

The Dow finished above 10,000 for the first time since late June as investors had second thoughts about the heavy selling in the stock market during the last two weeks.fx-doris

In currencies, the dollar rose to 88.38 yen from 87.76 yen in New York late Wednesday. fx-doris The euro climbed to $1.2668 from $1.2633.by fx-doris.com

Benchmark crude for August delivery was up 73 cents to $74.80 a barrel in electronic trading on the New York Mercantile Exchange. The contract rose $2.09 to settle at $74.07 on Wednesday.

ismael360
ismael360  

Mr. T

Mr. Tools. What can I say? "You are the man."

Thank you very much.

ismael360
ismael360  

Disregard the last request. Sorry guys. Well it doesn't seem like anyone has been through this thread in a long while. Are MTF indicators obsolete?

Michael
Michael  

Sefc084

I like this Bull-Bear indicator, wonder if anyone would able to make mtf version?

sorry there is no org. source code. only decomplie one

oh, if possible alert would be nice too.

Files:
sefc084.mq4 4 kb
sefc084.gif 13 kb
increase
increase  
mtuppers:
I like this Bull-Bear indicator, wonder if anyone would able to make mtf version?

sorry there is no org. source code. only decomplie one

oh, if possible alert would be nice too.

Here try this

Files:
Michael
Michael  
increase:
Here try this

Thanks for fast reply and mtf do work!

Benyamin
Benyamin  

Hi,

I have one indicator (MTF_Forex_Freedom_Bar.mq4).

I want to update this indicator automaticaly (without see other time frame)

Can anyone help me?

Regards.

Michael
Michael  
FX-EW:
Hi,

I have one indicator (MTF_Forex_Freedom_Bar.mq4).

I want to update this indicator automaticaly (without see other time frame)

Can anyone help me?

Regards.

search for cci bar

xx3xxx
xx3xxx  

thanks increase

got the 3rd one of the SEFC series - indicator

I got a new template , and this SEFC got some contra-indication of the trend that I would trade -- so it is kind of excellent, I have 2nd opinion - that could allow me to decide the target range or tell me when I should be caution

I like SEFC10 quite a lot -- so far, with this slow market , and I use it on 30M -- the repaint issue is un-noticeable

-- my repaint definition, if it repaint every tick, then it is fine , got some like that

-- if if repaint last 3 to 5 bars, but the LANDSCAPE of the picture totally change, I don't like those

-- if I can only notice it repaint something 5 to 8 hours ago, then it is oke too, as it will not affect my current open trade or ENTRY decision -- but it all depends on the length and micro-volatility within 1 -- 30 min bar

just wondering any REPAINT issue on 30M with SEFC084 ?? as I really wanna to use it for triggering my READY to ENTRY signal

mtuppers : I think you are well knowledgeable --

>> if you PM me, I think I could share with you regarding my screen capture in real time (30M only) and see whether we could help each other out with GOOD ENTRY moment { not ready to share settings , though, take ages to perfect it - the way that I want it }

I guess we know which indicator that tell NO FALSE SIGNAL, why not we put all those indicator in 1 single template

and don't make any entry or stupid move, until a clear ENTRY SIGNAL based on the template, (not our impulse buy thought)

AS far as I could see -- in historical chart

more than 3 color dot Vertically, go for it (30M)

in this indicator

ForexFreedomBars.ex4 (10.3 KB, 0 views)

ForexFreedomBars.mq4 (8.5 KB, 0 views) having said that, this could be easier to read, than the freedom bar