Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 331

existence
existence  
chrisstoff:
Here you go. You must have AbsoluteStrength_v1.1 in your indicator folder.

Regards,

Chrisstoff

Thanks Chrisstoff,

cheers

newtrader100
newtrader100  
chrisstoff:
Here you go. You must have AbsoluteStrength_v1.1 in your indicator folder.

Regards,

Chrisstoff

Thanks Chrisstoff!

Is there an absolute strength alert when two timeframes agree?

If not, would someone be able to code it?

Maybe something like below:

Files:
xx3xxx
xx3xxx  

JUST an easier suggestion

find an indicator with alert that sounds

then when it got the alarm, you take a look at your favorite indicator -- in 2 TF

as it sound very much like an outbreak indicator with alert to me

will this be about the same ?

newtrader100
newtrader100  
xx3xxx:
JUST an easier suggestion

find an indicator with alert that sounds

then when it got the alarm, you take a look at your favorite indicator -- in 2 TF

as it sound very much like an outbreak indicator with alert to me

will this be about the same ?

That's one way of doing it I guess if an alarm per shown pic. is not possible.

Even an alert when current timeframe changes trend - then visually check second timeframe - would be better than nothing if someone didn't have a primary alert indicator they were using.

Chrisstoff
Chrisstoff  

MTF AbsoluteStrength Indicator with Alert

Existence & Newtrader100,

You are welcome Hope it helps you in your trading.

No, unfortunately I do not have a version that could alert when two or more timeframes are in agreement. Anyway, it is an interesting idea, perhaps one of the blessed programmers likes it and codes an alert in.

Regards,

Chrisstoff

FxSoldier
FxSoldier  

MTF indicators traps when MT4 reloaded

Hi, does somebody know how to fix this bug, where MTF indicators are trapped when MT4 is reloaded. It doesn't updating for that time, when MT4 was closed. It gives trapped value which one was on close time and that value continues to open time.

Anyone knows how to program, that MTF indicators would show correct values when MT4 was closed and reopened. It needs that buffers refresh on mt4 open time. i've noticed that on some brokers mt4 opens with correct MTF values, but on some others brokers sometimes opens with correct and sometimes with trapped values.

Also values doesn't updating when accounts are switched.

I have tried to search for such mtf indicators, but i can't find it, it seems that all have the same bug. I tried '4TFStochBars.mql' and 'MFCS 4TF MACD SLOPE #2.mql' and others but they all have the same problem.

Maybe anyone know an indicator which one refreshes on mt4 open time, then i could program this by myself.

Attached is picture with bug and #MTF_MACD, #MTF_MovingAverage indicators from first post with fixed correct time updating values 'limit=Bars-counted_bars + TimeFrame/Period().

p1253
p1253  

Indicator repaints, and repaints horribly!

Hello,

Can anyone fix this indicator? He repaints, and repaints horribly!

Could you please take a look at it and fix it if possible, so that it does not repaint.I'm using him on 5M chart!

Thankstampc_wonders.mq4

Files:
wwp726
wwp726  
increase:
Here try this

this MTF can not display period , can anyone make a MTF SEFC with period ?????????????

studbiol
studbiol  
wwp726:
this MTF can not display period , can anyone make a MTF SEFC with period ?????????????

I assume that this is what you are looking for. ATTENTION: You need nevertheless SEFC084 in your indicator folder.

Good luck!

Files:
Bi
Bi  

hi,

can someone help me, i am looking for this indi.

thanks so much

Files: