Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 322

ls1202abc:
Does anyone have a working Schaff indicator? I've tried one from the thread, but it doesn't seem to work. Thank you

Hi, try this one:

trend

May be usefull

Files:

ls1202abc:
Does anyone have a working Schaff indicator? I've tried one from the thread, but it doesn't seem to work. Thank you

... and some more ...

studbiol:
... and some more ...

Thank you, you're awesome

Any particular you found helpful?

MTF HAM Color nrp

can anyone make a MTF HAM color nrp ????????????

Files:

Can someone make this indicator as a MTF one, please?

Files:

ls1202abc:
Thank you, you're awesome Any particular you found helpful?

Hi Is1202abc,

a few months ago I used schaff_Plot_dcec.mq4 as trigger when I tried out how to trade with Renko bricks. Maybe I used it the wrong way ... maybe I wasn't able to adjust it to be profitable. And all in all, as I stopped Renko trading (it wasn't an everlasting love) I didn't look anymore what I could have done with schaff_Plot_dcec.mq4.

Perhaps you can use one of this indicators an post a picture with a few explanations.

Perhaps an other trader could

Files:
help_3.gif  11 kb

we know that cycle measurement is vital -- wrong cycle interpretation i.e. you are counter-trend

cycle -- some basic -- it is a trigonometric ratio , therefore, the code need to have some form of trigonometric angle measurement in it

some code just measure previous high, previous low price level -- I think there is room for improvment if we modify the coding ourselves (how it is measured) [[ I have seen many cycle indicator, many of those are quite disappointing -- the picture become too messy ]]

beginning and ending of cycle -- should give us ENTRY and good Exit

we need to use human judgment on what PRICE LEVEL to enter

repainting is impressive -- same as this picture -- http://i.imgur.com/EofOv.jpg

so I will test whether the repainting will affect by 5M entry next week

but since, I got about 5 indicator to confirm SINGLE entry

so even if 1 or 2 repaints, then I will just WAIT -- for close to perfect entry price level and timing it better

hi

i remember pava provided the indicator, i love the indicator very much.

if someone can a MTF vesion,it will be very good .

any help will be appriciated.

yourspace

Files:
00050.gif  23 kb

wwp726:
can anyone make a MTF HAM color nrp ????????????

hi

mtf Hma

Files:
mtf_hma.zip  3 kb
Reason: