Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 320

francisfinley
francisfinley  
gleno57:
Hi,

Does anyone know how to tell an MTF indicator to update automatically?

I'm using an MTF 4H moving average on a 15 minute chart, and what should be a flat line is wiggly. The only way I've found to update it is by manually changing to another timeframe (like 5 minute) and back to 15 minutes.

I've included images before and after (the arrows refer to what I'm talking about), and the code for the indicator below.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Glen

i think from what cja or someone wrote you need

limit=Bars-counted_bars+TimeFrame/Period();

igor wrote it actually here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page19

1Dave7
1Dave7  

Convert iTrend to MTF (Multi-Timeframe)

Can somebody convert i_Trend to MTF (Multi-Timeframe) or does somebody already have MTF_i_Trend in their collection?? Your help will be appreciated.

I have attached the i_Trend indicator to this post.

Dave

Files:
i_trend.mq4 4 kb
increase
increase  
1Dave7:
Can somebody convert i_Trend to MTF (Multi-Timeframe) or does somebody already have MTF_i_Trend in their collection?? Your help will be appreciated.

I have attached the i_Trend indicator to this post.

Dave

Here you are then

Files:
1Dave7
1Dave7  

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR CONVERTING THE i_Trend indicator to Multi-Timeframe!

Dave

May you have a blessed and prosperous week!

1Dave7
1Dave7  
increase:
Here you are then

OBSERVATION PROBLEM BETWEEN THE TRUE i_Trend indicator and the new MTF_iTrend indicator submitted. If you lay (for example) the i_Trend indicator on a 15 minute graph and then add the new MTF-iTrend indicator, they do not quite match - Darn! I see that the new one is not created from the original i_Trend indicator but is a different with very close results. At least I have a sample of a MTF to go by???

William Snyder
William Snyder  
1Dave7:
OBSERVATION PROBLEM BETWEEN THE TRUE i_Trend indicator and the new MTF_iTrend indicator submitted. If you lay (for example) the i_Trend indicator on a 15 minute graph and then add the new MTF-iTrend indicator, they do not quite match - Darn! I see that the new one is not created from the original i_Trend indicator but is a different with very close results. At least I have a sample of a MTF to go by???

This version looks like i_Trend you posted when both are m15!

ps) see that your a senior member not trying to sell or anything but in elite section Linuxuser and Mladen made some Ratio mtf indicators there's a Ratio I trend with your name on it, no steps, nice and smooth, check out picture both on h1 timeframe.

a1ra
a1ra  

Hello,

Does anybody still have all adx indicator coded by mladen sometimes ago? It look like first window on the picture.

I've try to search this thread and all TSD, it seem all adx disappeared , i can find all macd, all stoch, all rsi, but no results for all adx.

If anybody still have it, could you pleased share it? Thanks in advanced.

May the green pips be with you always

PS: fxbs, i borrow your picture, hope you dont mind.

a1ra
a1ra  
a1ra:
Hello,

Does anybody still have all adx indicator coded by mladen sometimes ago? It look like first window on the picture.

I've try to search this thread and all TSD, it seem all adx disappeared , i can find all macd, all stoch, all rsi, but no results for all adx.

If anybody still have it, could you pleased share it? Thanks in advanced.

May the green pips be with you always

PS: fxbs, i borrow your picture, hope you dont mind.

Here you go brother ...

Try to search the web if you can find it on TSD

Files:
handson
handson  

Hi guys,

I just don't get it. I'd like to have the SMA (10) from the daily chart shown on my 4h chart. So I take a SMA(60). But you know what? There's a difference of about 150pips right now. What's wrong?

quest
quest  

Indicator title

Hello, what is the indicator that is shown in the picture?