My strategy tester does not result in any buy or sell transaction and balance remains unchanged!

Hi,

I have both metatrader 4 and 5‌ strategy tester. I try to test EA-MACD for symbol EUR/USD for last month with many period such as H1 or M30

However, after simulation has been performed, the buy or sell tickets do not yield to any virtual transaction.

and my balance remains same and unchanged. I do not know how to fix it because it seems that the process must be straightforward. ‌

thanks ‌

1. MACD is an indicator. Indicators do not trade.
  2. You must A) Find a EA that uses the MACD as how you want it to, B) code an EA to do it, C) or have one coded.
    You have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. We're not going to code it for you. We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

whroeder1:
  1. MACD is an indicator. Indicators do not trade.
  2. You must A) Find a EA that uses the MACD as how you want it to, B) code an EA to do it, C) or have one coded.

thanks for your response.

I do use EA-MACD the one exists in strategy tester. Sorry for misleading in question. ‌

Reason: