Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 779

Dear Mr Mladen,

Please, Sir I like this your indicator and would like to use it for support and resistance.

Could you help me make it MTF and extend the horizontal lines to terminate only when a new level is created?

Sir, would it be convinient also to make the horizontal lines to show red color for support and green color for resistance.

Thank you so very much for all these sacrifices.

Okoli

Files:

Is there anyone have experience with handerson filter histo n arrow in 1 minute appear with 6 bar past lagging .. is it lagging .. i see this in elite section .. its mean this is good for trading ..

Hi,

I'm having a problem with the using the MTF of this indicator. Could you be so kind and have a look at the code. Thank you!

mama_v1.mq4

When I attach it, it looks normal with horizonally plotted lines

but then changes to vertical lines before the end

rplust:
Hi,

I'm having a problem with the using the MTF of this indicator. Could you be so kind and have a look at the code. Thank you!

mama_v1.mq4

When I attach it, it looks normal with horizonally plotted lines

but then changes to vertical lines before the end

Rplust, there's a mtf version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980/page38

that works correctly.

mrtools:
Rplust, there's a mtf version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980/page38 that works correctly.

Yes, thank you, that one works fine. I appreciate your help!

Rocktheedge:
Is there anyone have experience with handerson filter histo n arrow in 1 minute appear with 6 bar past lagging .. is it lagging .. i see this in elite section .. its mean this is good for trading ..

Rocktheedge

You can find some detailed information of Henderson filter in the attached document

Files:
3.pdf  227 kb

I'm having a problem with the using this indicator. Could you be so kind and have a look at the code and make mtf. Thank you!

Files:
macdtrad3.mq4  3 kb

Mladen this indicator has same problem ..there is no parameter to change in its properties only timeframe .. but i dont know about its source compile or not ..thanks

jolugarpe:
I'm having a problem with the using this indicator. Could you be so kind and have a look at the code and make mtf. Thank you!

jolugarpe

That is a simple MACD with an addition of some kind of signal line on OSMA. Why a signal line on OSMA I don't know. Use any of the correctly codded MACD indicators at this thread (just cick a paper clip at the header of the thread and you will be able to find some good MACD quickly)

Dear Mr. Mladen or Mr. Tools,

Please, help me make this indicator to have the function of increasing size of the lines and also the function of making it appear as dots without returning to default on change of timeframes.

Presently, if you increase the line size, it returns to default on change of timeframe.

I appreciate your helps.

Thank you.

Okoli

Reason: