Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 321

qwertymyfx
qwertymyfx  
mrtools:
This version looks like i_Trend you posted when both are m15! ps) see that your a senior member not trying to sell or anything but in elite section Linuxuser and Mladen made some Ratio mtf indicators there's a Ratio I trend with your name on it, no steps, nice and smooth, check out picture both on h1 timeframe.

Those arrows look nice, do they repaint?

ZIGANI
ZIGANI  
quest:
Hello, what is the indicator that is shown in the picture?

All you need and still something.

BlueDream's Forex Blog

quest
quest  
ZIGANI:
All you need and still something. BlueDream's Forex Blog

cool, thanks a lot

quest
quest  

Connection status

Where can I find the indicator displays connection status?

ls1202abc
ls1202abc  
mrtools:
This version looks like i_Trend you posted when both are m15! ps) see that your a senior member not trying to sell or anything but in elite section Linuxuser and Mladen made some Ratio mtf indicators there's a Ratio I trend with your name on it, no steps, nice and smooth, check out picture both on h1 timeframe.

The dashed lines to the right on both indicators, are they suppose to be the predictor values? How are they working in real life for you?

William Snyder
William Snyder  
ls1202abc:
The dashed lines to the right on both indicators, are they suppose to be the predictor values? How are they working in real life for you?

Yes they are predictor lines the ones closest to the solid or usually the first 5 dashed getting pretty good predicion from them but the farther away from the solid line its a coin flip, which in my mind probably get same results using a ma with a negative shift.

ls1202abc
ls1202abc  
mrtools:
Yes they are predictor lines the ones closest to the solid or usually the first 5 dashed getting pretty good predicion from them but the farther away from the solid line its a coin flip, which in my mind probably get same results using a ma with a negative shift.

Thank you for the quick response. What are they called. Also, what's the name of the yellow line on the main chart?

William Snyder
William Snyder  
ls1202abc:
Thank you for the quick response. What are they called. Also, what's the name of the yellow line on the main chart?

The indicator you can find here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173071

post #1100 you can add whatever indicators you choose think i had added Schaff trend cycle to one of those can't remember what other indicator added to the other.

Think the yellow line on the main chart is a line chart usually when i use Heiken Ashi type indicator like to trade with line chart, instead of bar or candlestick chart.

ls1202abc
ls1202abc  

Thank you, It seems the indicator makes you choose one of the name in comment2:"STLM,FTLM,ZLMacd,StdDev,Wpr,DSStoch,Cycle,DeMarker,AO,AC" How can you select a different indi?

ls1202abc
ls1202abc  
ls1202abc:
Thank you, It seems the indicator makes you choose one of the name in comment2:"STLM,FTLM,ZLMacd,StdDev,Wpr,DSStoch,Cycle,DeMarker,AO,AC" How can you select a different indi?

Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\FXCM MT4 powered by BT\experts\indicators\Cycle_GJH4.ex4' on the GBPUSD,M5