Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 258

filmerton:
When you look inside the code then you see that it's repainting solar wind indicator, it's useless Better use "Solar wind clean X"

Sorry

Thanks

Big Joe:
Hello all,

Can someone put Batfink on MTF please ?

Thanks,

I think it don't exist.

Attached Files: BatFink Trend Change Indicator.mq4 (3.4 KB, 24 views)

yes, the same SolarWind with alert...

junk and done poorely too - 2 color bufers and tree histo - mess even 4 bad SW

can anyone make a MTF laguerrersiwma ? thanks!!!

I need a multitime frame QQE, do you know where can i download it

ztdep:
I need a multitime frame QQE, do you know where can i download it

Here you go. Hope it helps. I do not have the mq4 version.

Files:
mtf_qqe.ex4  3 kb

Opening Range MTF

I am writing an indicator that is inspired from Mark Fisher's ACD method, but with my own interpretation.

On the attached pic USDJPY, M1, please note that the opening range (gray dotted lines) is calculated as the HH & LL of the first 5-min, i.e. 5 bars on the 1-min chart. I.e. the H/L of the bar in the next larger timeframe.

Fat-green dotted line above the OR is the long entry level; fat-red dotted line [4-pips] below the OR is the short entry level.

Thin green dotted lines are long profit targets; thin red dotted lines are the short profit targets.

Now, on the M5 chart, the OR should be defined as the first 15-min of the hour, i.e. the first three 5-min bars of the new hour. That is where my indicator goes hair-wire and I need some professional [developer] help :-)

So, as you can see the OR is defined as the HH/LL of the first bar in the next larger time-frame.

I hope that some smart developer will be willing and able to correct it for us.

Cheers, Kris

Some help please??

Can someone help to prevent this MTF indicator from repainting in smaller time frame??

It's a RSI (on chart) indicator.

Thanks in advance!

Files:

Handymansg:
Can someone help to prevent this MTF indicator from repainting in smaller time frame??

Thanks in advance!

this is not repainting

how mtf indicators work and what they show - read this thread

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page60

fxbs, unfortunately that one posted by Handymansg is repainting

Version on my PC has this line :

limit=MathMax(Bars-counted_bars,TimeFrame/Period()); [/php]in the one posted by Handymansg, that line reads [php] limit=Bars-counted_bars;

it should be like on the upper line (I do not know where did the change come from, just in case, attached the indicator I have)

Handymansg:

Thanks in advance!
Files:

oh, dem - how come

mathMax ...limit,TimeFrame/Period()); was missing?

right, i didn't checked (that part)

btw. Mladen, thx 4 Pearson

Reason: