Searching for indicator just like searching for Holy Grail - page 7

buy eur/jpy

buy eur/jpy now

target 13020

It is 30 pips for GBPUSD for 2 trades:

I opened sell stop order some time ago where red dotted line was in that time.

For now - this line was moved. because it is dymanical support/resistance line.

Files:

newdigital, the indicator looks diffrent on my screen,.

the entrys far far away

EDIT, possible, that you can send me exact your indis and template?

i dont know what ios wrong on my mt4/broker

It is the indicators I am using for now - on this post attached:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173317/page4

(if someone did not find).

newdigital:
It is the indicators I am using for now - on this post attached:

(if someone did not find).

Thanks, this indis are working right by me

Sissi:
newdigital, the indicator looks diffrent on my screen,.

the entrys far far away

EDIT, possible, that you can send me exact your indis and template?

i dont know what ios wrong on my mt4/broker

Exact same indicators are here:

I want to remind that it is not usual indicators ... may be - they are not indicators in our understanding.

It is just dynamical moving 2 support and 2 resistance lines with trend line calculated on some number of the bars (which can change this number in the settings).

Some people are not using those indicators are trading in normal way ...

It is breakout on EURUSD right now:

I open the trade on the place where red dotted line was on that time. This line was moved for now.

To see those lines in more exact way - switch the chart with indicators to M1 timeframe, wait for 1 minutes, and turn it back to M5. And we will see those lines. And trade on M5 (more easy) or on M1 (more difficult).

Files:

freewayfx:
Why don't traders think this simple question

Why would Broker give you something that make you money so you can trade against them.?

It's seems traders can't break out of the mentality trading without indicator.

If you keep using indicator to entry and exit you will lose. it's better trade using major Support and Resistance you have better chance to make money.

95% of trader using indicators to trade. that's why 95% fail. It's a wake up call

Price action is not about: candle stick formations, double top, double bottom or 123 patterns or whatsoever you have learned out there. There is something you guys wouldn't believe when you discover from price chart. That's why I can tell you this market is control by 1 entity which don't know who. But the market moved by this powerful entity almost every single day.

When you discover it you will understand why 95% traders got killed. The way price you will know exactly what they are about to do. You will see this Big bastard greediness from their profit taking action.

Look around how many of you spend time to learn price action instead chasing around for this indicators that indicator.

It's about to stop that. wake up.

That's all I can say. If you keep searching for indicator you will get nowhere for the next 10 years.

what this guy saying is -- BELIEVE in the FORCE (the forcefield as in star war scene)

both chart are ED , eur cad

left, 4H

right 30M

there is lot of resistance, and recent stock market and favor aus canadian merchandizing currency make the euro fall more and more

people are saving up on AUD bank notes now

maybe I should do it too -- for 200 USD maybe and wait till summer to sell it

what we can see on the right is the resistance level

but if we note the NEWS, we should sell EURO i.e. selling EurCAD as well

the problem with the resistance and support level , it sound good, but what is the time of the day or the week to see the force in action

even when it hit rock bottom, after we entry, we want it to shoot either way, rather than pounding against our entry level, so the theory sound good, but probably have to set up target price level

then watch it during entry

then set up some hedges after entry is COMPLETED, the force, S/R is good, only if you know WHERE IT IS , and what timing to be done

maybe we should doing this one, rather than forex -- all incoming guest are income source

http://www.airbnb.com/search?location=Stuttgart+Airport%2C+Stuttgart%2C+Germany&af=1922719&c=A_TC%3D5wc2tctn5t%26G_MT%3D%26G_CR%3D12720060616%26G_N%3Dd%26G_K%3Drooms+in+hamburg%26G_P%3Dmail.google.com&gclid=COTu7_OhgrACFWxU4god2D5eUg

It is some results for now:

+150 pips on open trades (4 digit pips).

I am not sure exactly but I think that freewayfx is using similar or same way of trading (may be - he is not using those indicators ... but it is possible to trade without indicators just drawing those lines mentally).

Files:

ok newdigital, please tell me, you trade the blue/red linse or turkis/pink

190 pips:

Files:
Reason: