Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 253

#2 Bar Counter

fx trader:
i hope someone can help me

i need an indicator that gives me the value of the difference between the last 2 closed bars buy the stochastic 14-3-3 for the 15-30-1h time frames

for ex

the last closed bar on the 15m value is 20.00%

the one before is 34.00%

difference +10 up

i need it on the platform like this

15m 10 %up green colored

30m 15 %up green colored

1h 37% down red colored

can some pls help me guys

thanks

sarah

Hi Sarah

I have just made this for you, i have coded in a manual magic number which needs to be different for each time you load the #2 Bar Counter onto the same chart to avoid code conflict.

I have made this indicator so that you can set the Stochastics to any setting required and to any combo of 3 Tmeframes.

The indicator can also be moved to anywhere on the chart using the SHIFT inputs including an indicator window if required.

All the colors are able to be altered thru the inputs including the Background and Border colors see some of the possible color/Stoch setup options in the screenshot below..

I have also added in something that you did not request and that is the difference between the Current Bar and the Previous Bar this should help give a more up to date view on the moves whereas the other data you requested is the Previous Bar Close and 2 Bars back Close, i think i have got this the way you wanted it??

If anything needs to be changed let me know.

2_bar_counter.ex4

The indicator in the top Left is the default setting

Files:

"Moving" 3 bars..........

fxbs:
wcci mtf, Mladen, barShift f-la

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178864/page2

AllWoodieCCI thread

Hi "I",

I have been using this indicator since the day you posted it and the "problem" with it is the fact that it moves in 3 digits especially confusing when the Trend-CCi is crossing the zero-line. One wuld like to see a clean break and not having 3 "digits" moving together. We had this problem originally with DoublecciWoody, but it was fixed and now it will only move the "digit" of the current bar which is of course correct. (By "digit" I mean it is like your finger - the first digit is the nail followed by the 2nd digit, etc.)

So, effectively this indicator moves 3 bars at a time in stead of anchoring the previous bar and just moving the current bar.

Please could you look into it for me as I trade the CCi-exclusively.

Many thanks in advance.

frankychen:
Hi,buddy

When I run the indicator, nothing show to me.

Please give me help. Thanks!

It's better you could tell me why. Thanks again.

Best regards

Franky

Do you have the MACD_4_v1 in your indicators folder? The MTF version call the other for its calculation.

FerruFx

FerruFx:
Do you have the MACD_4_v1 in your indicators folder? The MTF version call the other for its calculation. FerruFx

Hi, FerruFx

Yes.

Maybe I have not any other indicator for the MTF indicator.

Could you give me to download them? thanks a lot!

Best regards

Franky

thank you cja

you made my day cja thank you alot for the indicator i ll try it and tell you if anything else needed but it looks perfect

thank you again

MultiZigZag.mq4 by Nen mtf

GrossPeriod - TFs: 0-1-5-15-30-60-240-1440-10080-43200.

from here:https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8536

_https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8536

update zz_MultiZigZag_20081103.mq4

ValeoFX:
Hi "I",

I have been using this indicator since the day you posted it and the "problem" with it is the fact that it moves in 3 digits especially confusing when the Trend-CCi is crossing the zero-line. One wuld like to see a clean break and not having 3 "digits" moving together. We had this problem originally with DoublecciWoody, but it was fixed and now it will only move the "digit" of the current bar which is of course correct. (By "digit" I mean it is like your finger - the first digit is the nail followed by the 2nd digit, etc.)

So, effectively this indicator moves 3 bars at a time in stead of anchoring the previous bar and just moving the current bar.

Please could you look into it for me as I trade the CCi-exclusively.

Many thanks in advance.

hi, Hercs,- what finger? - please explain yourself but not to show finger (only on the picture(chart graph) what does it mean and what "digit" represent too (sory mi inglish googol)

fxbs:
hi, Hercs,- what finger? - please explain yourself but not to show finger (only on the picture(chart graph) what does it mean and what "digit" represent too (sory mi inglish googol)

I am tempted to say the "middle finger" but then some people may get upset. I know you won't get upset though, but I will try and give you a better understanding by describing it differently in the next post as I have to run off at present.

Thank you for responding.

hi, can any one help me i need this indicators

Files:
timing.jpg  15 kb

no description middle digit ok, only chart grapf ok

not problema indiceidor i know only midle digit(finga) users not propa way

Reason: