Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 251

MTF version of J_RSX please.........

Could anyone please help me with a non-repainting version of the attached

3c_JRSX_H indicator?

Please guys?

NOT TO WORRY, MY FRIEND Gerhard HELPED ME SORT OUT THE PROBLEM OVER THE WEEKEND. Sometimes it is good to be like CJA who says that his advantage is that he is NOT a coder.

Files:
3c_jrsx_h.mq4  6 kb

ValeoFX:
Without disrespect, that is NOT "repainting" and we have gone over this topic for ages now. "Repainting" is when the indicator turns say RED and then at the next candle changes to Green and throws back 1 - 3 candles further back - that is repainting. Best regards.

I know Valeo

ValeoFX:
Joe, please see my previous Post on this topic. No disrespect intended, but that is factual.

I managed to sort it out with the help of my trusted friend Gerhard over the weekend anyway.

Best wishes.

He he, no problem.

I understand

Valeo,

Would you be so kind and share it with us?

Cheers, Kris

ValeoFX:
Could anyone please help me with a non-repainting version of the attached

3c_JRSX_H indicator?

Please guys?

NOT TO WORRY, MY FRIEND Gerhard HELPED ME SORT OUT THE PROBLEM OVER THE WEEKEND. Sometimes it is good to be like CJA who says that his advantage is that he is NOT a coder.

useful,thanks

Tokarus:
Valeo,

Would you be so kind and share it with us?

Cheers, Kris

Sorry Kris, I have not been around this Thread since my last Post and did not think anyone was interested. I attach the indicator here by kind permission of my friend, Gerhard.

Best wishes.

Files:

AHA!

Thanks a stack.

Kris

ValeoFX:
Sorry Kris, I have not been around this Thread since my last Post and did not think anyone was interested. I attach the indicator here by kind permission of my friend, Gerhard. Best wishes.

MACD Multi Timeframe Indicators is more important than others

Hi, Buddies

I'm sure Multi Timeframe Indicators is very important to based on MACD more than other RSI,CCI.......

But I can't find a indicator whom is based on MACD to code.

Please give me help or find it! Thanks a lot in advanced!

Best regards

Franky

Sto + draw dots and sections feature

p.s. "LSDs", not "LSD" - to not confuse with LSD or some dope

Files:

frankychen:
Hi, Buddies

I'm sure Multi Timeframe Indicators is very important to based on MACD more than other RSI,CCI.......

But I can't find a indicator whom is based on MACD to code.

Please give me help or find it! Thanks a lot in advanced!

Best regards

Franky

-Original MTF MACD is on first post. Then it would be near +10 MACD's on the thread

Reason: