Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 251

Mich
Mich  

(sorry for My english)

Is any posibility too find hier a mtf indi,what has two lines: first is sumary(avarge) of volumen(tiks) at up bars in period ,for example,14 bars; secend is sumary of volumen at down bars in period 14 bars? Diffrent between up and down bars is diffrent between (H+L)/2 or (H+L+C)/3.

My first "selfmaded"indi: solar wind mtf:))

Thanks for any kind of help.

Regards

Files:
Linuxser
Linuxser  
mich99:
(sorry for My english)

Is any posibility too find hier a mtf indi,what has two lines: first is sumary(avarge) of volumen(tiks) at up bars in period ,for example,14 bars; secend is sumary of volumen at down bars in period 14 bars? Diffrent between up and down bars is diffrent between (H+L)/2 or (H+L+C)/3.

My first "selfmaded"indi: solar wind mtf:))

Thanks for any kind of help.

Regards

Maybe this one? https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176348

MACDiesel
MACDiesel  

hello all,

I am looking for a mtf adx crosses to add to my charts....

thanks

increase
increase  
MACDiesel:
hello all,

I am looking for a mtf adx crosses to add to my charts....

thanks

Here is one based on the non repainting

MACDiesel
MACDiesel  

increase,

Thanks you so much for your help...

Hercs
Hercs  

MTF version of J_RSX please.........

Could anyone please help me with a non-repainting version of the attached

3c_JRSX_H indicator?

Please guys?

NOT TO WORRY, MY FRIEND Gerhard HELPED ME SORT OUT THE PROBLEM OVER THE WEEKEND. Sometimes it is good to be like CJA who says that his advantage is that he is NOT a coder.

Files:
cockeyedcowboy
cockeyedcowboy  

Heres two that I found on my computor dont know anything about them I dont beleive that they repaint

Keit

Hercs
Hercs  
cockeyedcowboy:
Heres two that I found on my computor dont know anything about them I dont beleive that they repaint Keit

Thanks Keith, but that is what I have posted above. I would love to have a MTF version that does not repaint as our attempted on does repaint unfortunately.

Amazing that no one is prepared to help? For some of the "wizzkids" around, it may take them 10 minutes flat?

Please guys it will help me greatly with my research.

Best wishes.

BigJoe
BigJoe  
ValeoFX:
Thanks Keith, but that is what I have posted above. I would love to have a MTF version that does not repaint as our attempted on does repaint unfortunately.

Amazing that no one is prepared to help? For some of the "wizzkids" around, it may take them 10 minutes flat?

Please guys it will help me greatly with my research.

Best wishes.

Dear friend,

I think, any MTF indicator will unfortunetaly repaint. Because it's their nature.

Assume you are on a 15 minutes time frame, and your MTF indicator is set to 30 minutes time frame. You see, you will have 2 bars of repaint. Because the indicator on 15 minutes can't know the FUTURE bar on 30 minutes.

Sirius
Sirius  
Big Joe:
Dear friend,

I think, any MTF indicator will unfortunetaly repaint. Because it's their nature.

Assume you are on a 15 minutes time frame, and your MTF indicator is set to 30 minutes time frame. You see, you will have 2 bars of repaint. Because the indicator on 15 minutes can't know the FUTURE bar on 30 minutes.

Yes, its true, any MTF-indicators for nothing.