Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 261

can anyone make a MTF stochasticcolor ???THANKS!!!!!

hi tcl

i know setting timeframe ,but i setting 4 hours timeframe on lower timeframe can not display 4 hours timeframe ,why??

▼▼▼▼▼▼

╟╤╤╬═╧═╧╜

Mtf clock.....

Anyone here prepared to make me an MTF version of my attached CLOCK, please? I would like to be able to run a H1-clock on my M-5 TF so that I can see when the next hour is up.

Your assistance would be much appreciated, thanks.

Files:
clock.mq4  2 kb

ValeoFX:
Anyone here prepared to make me an MTF version of my attached CLOCK, please? I would like to be able to run a H1-clock on my M-5 TF so that I can see when the next hour is up. Your assistance would be much appreciated, thanks.

I get the message loud and clear guys, thanks. CJA very kindly built me the RR of Clocks for which I am not only greatful, but also remain indebted to him.

Best wishes to all.

ValeoFX:
I get the message loud and clear guys, thanks. CJA very kindly built me the RR of Clocks for which I am not only greatful, but also remain indebted to him. Best wishes to all.

Yes me too Valeo, i asked several times to built or tweak some indis, and NEVER got a response, so ....

( i know, i know, we are on a free forum, so what do you hope!)

I'm happy that cja could help you

can anyone make a MTF super signal v3d ?? thanks!

Can anyone make a MTF ICWR, please

Files:
icwr.mq4  13 kb

hello

i want this indicator for mtf can any programmer make this?

Mtf adx

Hi

i need the indicator that work on ADX levels

it has one colored square for each time frame and shows the ADX level by change the colors.

levels:0-25,25-50,50-75,75-100

thanks alot

Reason: