Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 262

swapanda
swapanda  

Hi guys,

Is there any indicator which can draw out a higher TF stoch or MACD on a lower TF, eg 4HR MACD/stoch stretched across an indicator window on the 1HR chart for the purpose of spotting divergence?

swapanda
swapanda  
swapanda:
Hi guys, Is there any indicator which can draw out a higher TF stoch or MACD on a lower TF, eg 4HR MACD/stoch stretched across an indicator window on the 1HR chart for the purpose of spotting divergence?

Erm ignore this, I just realised how silly this sounded.

wwp726
wwp726  

can anyone make a MTF stochasticcolor ???THANKS!!!!!

wwp726
wwp726  

hi tcl

i know setting timeframe ,but i setting 4 hours timeframe on lower timeframe can not display 4 hours timeframe ,why??

Hercs
Hercs  

Mtf clock.....

Anyone here prepared to make me an MTF version of my attached CLOCK, please? I would like to be able to run a H1-clock on my M-5 TF so that I can see when the next hour is up.

Your assistance would be much appreciated, thanks.

Files:
clock.mq4 2 kb
Hercs
Hercs  
ValeoFX:
Anyone here prepared to make me an MTF version of my attached CLOCK, please? I would like to be able to run a H1-clock on my M-5 TF so that I can see when the next hour is up. Your assistance would be much appreciated, thanks.

I get the message loud and clear guys, thanks. CJA very kindly built me the RR of Clocks for which I am not only greatful, but also remain indebted to him.

Best wishes to all.

BigJoe
BigJoe  
ValeoFX:
I get the message loud and clear guys, thanks. CJA very kindly built me the RR of Clocks for which I am not only greatful, but also remain indebted to him. Best wishes to all.

Yes me too Valeo, i asked several times to built or tweak some indis, and NEVER got a response, so ....

( i know, i know, we are on a free forum, so what do you hope!)

I'm happy that cja could help you

wwp726
wwp726  

can anyone make a MTF super signal v3d ?? thanks!

jkl00
jkl00  

Can anyone make a MTF ICWR, please

Files:
icwr.mq4 13 kb
superzeeshan
superzeeshan  

hello

i want this indicator for mtf can any programmer make this?