Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 257

reza1982:
Hi

I need multi time frame of signalline.mq4 who is can convert this indicator to mtf?

thanks.

i just download it..

let see..

cipyu:
i just download it.. let see..

Hi

i found this indicator but it is down and dont work :HMA is like signalline.mq4

many here-go through thread, check thread atachements (staple button) ; also see HMA (which is "slope line") , also - Allaverages v2.2 by Igorad, i blieve- mode 8

click here, look there:

Files:
reza1982:
Hi i found this indicator but it is down and dont work :HMA is like signalline.mq4

Did anyone test this indicator ? for me dont show anything in the chart?

still i need mtf of signalline.mq4 or HMA.mq4

thanks.

[Deleted]

hi dear all freind

can any body say me that what is this indicator ?

regards

nirvana

nirvana:
hi dear all freind

can any body say me that what is this indicator ?

regards

nirvana

Seems like the indicator on post 2571, Signal Line. A few posts back.

Hello all,

Can someone put Batfink on MTF please ?

Thanks,

I think it don't exist.

Big Joe:
Hello all,

Can someone put Batfink on MTF please ?

Thanks,

I think it don't exist.

Do you really need MTF, just change the period setting?

increase:
Do you really need MTF, just change the period setting?

I want mtf just to show several indicators subwindows.

Oh and someone can put arrows on graph when histogramm cross levels predefined ?

Thanks

When you look inside the code then you see that it's repainting solar wind indicator, it's useless

Better use "Solar wind clean X"

Big Joe:
Hello all,

Can someone put Batfink on MTF please ?

Thanks,

I think it don't exist.