dynamic.mq4

And this is the link where I find,

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172972/page3

Thank you

isidrobox

Try it out now : dynamic_mtf.mq4

Files:

Good afternoon Mladen,

Thank you so much for your help, it works fine.

Isidrobox

isidrobox:
Good afternoon Mladen,

Isidrobox

Happy trading

Good morning Mladen,

The indicator works well if you change timeframes, the values are same values if you check in diferent charts, but only show the buy/sell arrowns on the current timeframe.

The problem is if you change the timeframe indicator to a diferent timeframe of the chart then not show arrows, only show arrows if you are using same current tmeframe.

Could you check it ?

dynamic_mtf.mq4

Thank you.

Files:

Can someone help with the .mq4 file for indicator RSI-MACD-SIGNAL-_V3- MTF please

isidrobox:
Good morning Mladen,

The indicator works well if you change timeframes, the values are same values if you check in diferent charts, but only show the buy/sell arrowns on the current timeframe.

The problem is if you change the timeframe indicator to a diferent timeframe of the chart then not show arrows, only show arrows if you are using same current tmeframe.

Could you check it ?

dynamic_mtf.mq4

Thank you.

isidrobox

Here is a correct version : dynamic_mtf_1.mq4

Files:

john1368:
Can someone help with the .mq4 file for indicator RSI-MACD-SIGNAL-_V3- MTF please

John1368, found this version, not sure if it's the same as what you are looking for.

rsi_of_macd-signal_v3_mtf.mq4

Good morning Mladen,

Isidrobox

Good morning Mladen,

I have modified the HalfTrend MTF to have channels instead of bars, the channels are atr deviation, the problems is on current time the channels have a value and in diferent timeframe not show the same value, I have tried to include an ATR MTF but it is too much for me.

Could you check it?

atr_mtf.mq4

halftrend_mtf_with_alerts.mq4

Thank you

isidrobox:
Good morning Mladen,

I have modified the HalfTrend MTF to have channels instead of bars, the channels are atr deviation, the problems is on current time the channels have a value and in diferent timeframe not show the same value, I have tried to include an ATR MTF but it is too much for me.

Could you check it?

atr_mtf.mq4

halftrend_mtf_with_alerts.mq4

Thank you

isidrobox

Try it out now : halftrend_mtf_with_alerts_1.mq4

Files:
Reason: