Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1043

emmany4:

if you check the indicators parameters, you have main filter values (8,16) and slow filter values (3,12). i would like to make use of either the main filter values or the slow filter values only.

Thanks in advance.

emmany4

The way it is written, that can not be done

Smoother Wilders' DMI (milti time frame version already) posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173404/page13

Files:
wilders.png  125 kb

Suggestions: I use VoltyChannelStop v2.1 for long term trends, does any one like a indicator they think is better ( more accurate )?

mrtools:
Re: Multi Timeframe Indicators Just noticed you wanted arrows too. this version has the arrow option.

Hi mrtools,StdDev adaptive RSX mtf 2 alerts +arrows indicator has an alert/arrow when RSI cross 50 level.

I wish to have instead an alert+ or arrow/vertical line +email only when the color slope changes as showed in the image attached.

Many thanks in advance.

Files:

lapigna:

Hi mrtools,StdDev adaptive RSX mtf 2 alerts +arrows indicator has an alert/arrow when RSI cross 50 level.

I wish to have instead an alert+ or arrow/vertical line +email only when the color slope changes as showed in the image attached.

Many thanks in advance.

Hi Lapigna, changed the arrows and alerts to work only on slope change,

stddev_adaptive_rsx_mtf_2_1_alerts__arrows.ex4

mrtools:

Hi Lapigna, changed the arrows and alerts to work only on slope change,

stddev_adaptive_rsx_mtf_2_1_alerts__arrows.ex4

Thanks again for your job.

Is it possible to turn this indicator in to a 4 time frame ( bars under the chart)? I have several Supertrend indicators that are similar that are already multi time frame bar style but they are not the same as this one and my custom EA is based on this indicator.

alpine4133:
Is it possible to turn this indicator in to a 4 time frame ( bars under the chart)? I have several Supertrend indicators that are similar that are already multi time frame bar style but they are not the same as this one and my custom EA is based on this indicator.

alpine4133

If you plan to use it from an EA, then it is better to use the version you posted (for multiple reasons)

Dear Mladen / Mrtools

Would you please add vertical lines on chart ( macd 0 cross and macd signal cross ) and multi time frame interpolate in attached indicator

Thanks for any help

secretcode

secretcode:
Dear Mladen / Mrtools

Would you please add vertical lines on chart ( macd 0 cross and macd signal cross ) and multi time frame interpolate in attached indicator

Thanks for any help

secretcode

secretcode

Here is a version with interpolation and user friendly options : macd_nrp_mtf__alerts_2.mq4

Files:
Reason: