EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1855

Noterday:
You shouldn't put this nonsense in your head.... And whoever told you that is a no-hitter... no,I'm sorry... - an ignoramus.

These are serious and competent people, not untalented...)))) Markups are done on 10 second charts, ASYES....))))

In short, the ideal is to hit 3900 and start going down, but in the meantime it's dangerous to sell.

zfs:
There are signals from different TFs... this is from h4... not that fresh. I dabble in micro.
I thought it was from another timeframe, on D you would open even higher, I think there is something wrong with the indicator...

No predictions for Monday - uncertainty.
I think a reversal is coming.

Zet:

Yes, the man is interesting and, to me, knowledgeable...))

Of course he is, but if you want to use his TS you have to learn Elliott Waves:((((( (although I used to trade trends too)

Zet:

These are serious and competent people, not untalented...)))) Markups are done on 10 second charts, ASSES....))))

If you were an ace, well imagine such a thing, would you be marking seconds charts and rushing to post them on the forum? =)

ok, bullshit... as long as you don't undermine yourself...or else... he's an apprentice =))) He's 3 years old... You can become an ace in half a year if you want to.

voinG:
Well I thought that with another TF, but on D you would have opened even higher, something seems wrong with your indicator...
It's a strange logic... I can't afford to trade on D1, I only use it to increase my trade. In fact, I don't trade, my partner does. I'm writing programs in the evenings and trade on the market to get a feel for the market. Of course, the indicator is not ideal. There are some problems but they are being solved. I have a good signal and, most importantly, it is not too late.

Noterday:

If you were an ace, well imagine such a thing, would you tag seconds charts and rush to post them on the forum? =)

ok, bullshit... the main thing is not to underestimate your qualities ... or else ... He's an apprentice =))) He's 3 years old... If you want to, you can become an ace in half a year... if only you wanted to.

Thanks of course, but the mechanism of the wave is much more complicated, there is no information in the public domain, what they report is nothing....)))))), and it takes time to understand, comprehend, train, etc.....))))

I would do it easily, but to repeat them, you need to know, and he who knows, does not need someone else's knowledge....))))

Tantrik:
Interesting, of course, but if you want to use his TS you have to learn Elliot waves :((((( (although I also used to trade trends)

I just wanted to do a "good deed" if I come across anything else interesting I'll let you know...)))

Guys I have a question, can it be a time indicator? i.e. install it, use it for a week and then it disappears from all instruments? installing it again, but it does not appear (
Reason: