Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1136

mladen:

Sameer

Just add space (like "; ;") there and you shall have an empty row (see the example - this is what was entered in the symbols list :

:) Thank you. Much Appreciated.

rohness:
such people,
know if a new version of this indicator +mp, this version does not have to see much more in the graph historical,

I tried to find a new, but due to changes in the forum difficult to find me all indicators, even the old ones.

rohness

Did you check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173721 ?

mntiwana:

hi s1natria

of course different,modified ver.one more histo

mntiwana

Hi mntiwana, can you make this version not to repaint?

vertex_mod_histo_3.01_mtf_nmc.mq4

mladen:

rohness

Did you check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173721 ?

Mladen yes, I understand what the +mp(3mp),

but could not be edited with the code ay-MarketProfileDWM.v1.31.rev1(nmc), to have also more historical in the graph, and that if given more historical,

or use the same ay-MarketProfileDWM.v1.31.rev1 (NMC) so you can work also in H4, H1, 30m, 15m, 5m,

we would really useful in the analysis of operational

AngelGirl:
Can i have the indicator, there are so many post about it so i am confused from where to download this one.
Which indicator?

rohness:
Mladen yes, I understand what the +mp(3mp),

but could not be edited with the code ay-MarketProfileDWM.v1.31.rev1(nmc), to have also more historical in the graph, and that if given more historical,

or use the same ay-MarketProfileDWM.v1.31.rev1 (NMC) so you can work also in H4, H1, 30m, 15m, 5m,

we would really useful in the analysis of operational

Did you try changing the LookBack parameter to bigger value?

If not, then try that

Hello Coders Brothers!

I need an MTF version of the attached indicator. Could you kindly please help me? Many many thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

Exciter135. 

Files:

Hi guys, who can help me?

I need this indicator whit MTF and arrow when color change (green to yellow in overbought and orange to yellow in oversold) in OverBought or Oversold Zones (80/20). It is possible?

Sorry for my english guys and thank you very much.

Files:

mladen:

Did you try changing the LookBack parameter to bigger value?

If not, then try that

where Mladen?
refers to where the input parameters of the indicator (rangeCount, RangePeriod, etc), I want to see more historical in 240 or 60, 30, etc., I want to see more lines of POCC in the historical, not ranges historic 1440 or 10080,

because they introduced the value and fails to mark me most historic in the graph,
for example RangePeriod I put it to 240, and I only mark a fixed value of hitórico (red line), if I want much more historic in the graph 240, it is automatically limited to where the red line comes, throws no more;

or referred in the programming codes in MetaEditor, I do not know about programming so not know how to modify it without damaging it.

rohness:
where Mladen?
refers to where the input parameters of the indicator (rangeCount, RangePeriod, etc), I want to see more historical in 240 or 60, 30, etc., I want to see more lines of POCC in the historical, not ranges historic 1440 or 10080,

because they introduced the value and fails to mark me most historic in the graph,
for example RangePeriod I put it to 240, and I only mark a fixed value of hitórico (red line), if I want much more historic in the graph 240, it is automatically limited to where the red line comes, throws no more;

or referred in the programming codes in MetaEditor, I do not know about programming so not know how to modify it without damaging it.

First parameter in the list of parameter of that indicator - as marked on the picture. Change it to some greater value and check the results

Reason: